Sequential tailight kits anyone?

damn i love this idea esp since i was wishing there was something like that for the gen II. geno if you get something like that for gen II's i'm in! also have you thought about halo's for the headlights on a gen II?

damn i love this idea esp since i was wishing there was something like that for the gen II. geno if you get something like that for gen II's i'm in! also have you thought about halo's for the headlights on a gen II?

projector halos... 1st gen=AWESOME

I would like the sequential taillights but wouldn't need the light show. Could they operate independent of each other ? I would be very interested if so, price factored in. Great idea.

id be in, I saw a video on you tube with a mark that had sequentials and it looked good.

Funny, I've been planning a similar setup for my gen 1, I'll keep working on my design, I like the idea of programming my own features but I'll check back with you get a vid of it.

I think this is the link your looking for.

YouTube - Mark VIII Sequential Lights

Hey, that's my car and my video, I recently rewired it so the left and right lights come in and go out back and forth so as to not freak people out with the back and forth night rider lights! Don't figure I need to get rear ended because someone is mesmerized.

Hey, that's my car and my video, I recently rewired it so the left and right lights come in and go out back and forth so as to not freak people out with the back and forth night rider lights! Don't figure I need to get rear ended because someone is mesmerized.

lol.

Yeah. I really, really, really want sequential signals on my '96 GEN1. I've loved sequential lights ever since I got my '69 Cougar back in '91. I also had a '67 T-Bird that had them and I put a kit in my '88 T-Bird Turbo about ten years ago (before I wrecked it:( ). Anyway, I'm definitely in for the sequencers if they aren't prohibitively expensive. And I have the LED's in my trunk light strip as well as my brake/signal lights.

phhhhht... too late I have sequentials in my 65 T-Birds, oh wait the're mechanical. Little @#$#$ contacts freeze closed in the winter until the exhaust warms up the trunk...not like they see cold winters anymore...
LEDs are sooo much brighter and come on faster then standard bulbs. Would look awsome on any generation Mark!

Members online

No members online now.
Back