Service Manual...

MatthewDavid

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I've noticed people talking about a service manual for a 97' Lincoln Mark VIII... when I google it nothing comes up... I know about the Haynes brand... but I'm having a hard time finding one... I would really like one of the CD/DVD ones but have no idea where or how to find one... if anyone can direct me to a place It would be very much appreciated!! Thanks

I found this in the archive: http://www.jonheese.com/fordcds/

Im not very computer savvy and couldnt get it to download but you may have more success. I got one of the Haynes manuals and it is absolute rubbish!

there is a manual for a 98 mark on ebay...I'm sure their the same or close

check the ebay items on the bottom of this page..quick reply

Yeah, whatever you do don't get the Chilton's book. It's almost totally useless. I got one for my '93.

I've noticed people talking about a service manual for a 97' Lincoln Mark VIII... when I google it nothing comes up... I know about the Haynes brand... but I'm having a hard time finding one... I would really like one of the CD/DVD ones but have no idea where or how to find one... if anyone can direct me to a place It would be very much appreciated!! Thanks

EBAY :)

If anyone need the "service CDs" I have them and can post them. They cover ALL Ford cars:

93_94C11.iso.zip
98CAR23.iso.zip
95CAR14.iso.zip
94CAR_06_0.iso.zip
97CAR22.iso.zip
96CAR17.iso.zip
96_99.iso <--- not sure what is all in here

They are anywhere from 150MB on up.

Hi unity! could i get one for a 93' please? How do we do this? Do you need my email? Thanks. Martin.

Hi unity! could i get one for a 93' please? How do we do this? Do you need my email? Thanks. Martin.

Hehe.. I will post a link for you to download it. There is no way it will fit in an e-mail box.

93 includes 94 so its a whopping 355 MB.

I have NO clue how these work as I have a Mac so I could not open them. Let me know how they work out. My understanding is that these are basically the CDs one would buy on eBay so there should be a program on them to view the files, etc......

These will take a while for them to upload, so wait til morning - and I will not have these up for too long, I don't want my bandwidth exceeded.

For 1993-1994
http://homepage.mac.com/unity/fordservice/93_94C11.iso.zip

For 1997
http://homepage.mac.com/unity/fordservice/97CAR22.iso.zip

I will tell you guys after I download one. first you would need winrar and i don't know if it needs deamon tools

I removed then since I am close to exceeding my bandwidth limit. But if anyone needs them, let me know.

I removed then since I am close to exceeding my bandwidth limit. But if anyone needs them, let me know.

If its not too much of a problem I could use the one for a 97. If not I understand. Thanks

They are a .iso image. I don't remember exactly how to get it to work, but I use a program called Daemon. It's like a fake drive for your computer. So once you have daemon in your task bar (whatever its called, down by the clock) you right click it, go to the "virtual cd/cd rom" then 'device "x"' (whatever the fake drive is named) it will say 'no media' next to it. Then click 'mount image' and choose the ford cd file. After that, it opens just as if there was a cd in your drive. I just leave mine mounted, but you can mount and unmount the file. I don't remember if there are other steps involved though.

They are a .iso image. I don't remember exactly how to get it to work, but I use a program called Daemon. It's like a fake drive for your computer. So once you have daemon in your task bar (whatever its called, down by the clock) you right click it, go to the "virtual cd/cd rom" then 'device "x"' (whatever the fake drive is named) it will say 'no media' next to it. Then click 'mount image' and choose the ford cd file. After that, it opens just as if there was a cd in your drive. I just leave mine mounted, but you can mount and unmount the file. I don't remember if there are other steps involved though.

You can do that with the .iso or if you have nero (or other programs may work) you can choose burn image and but it on a cd and that should work fine also

Members online

Back