some headlights i just redid.

how much

those are done inside and out, i'll post the before pics tomorrow you guys will shyt!! i do alot of headlights that should be thrown away. some are so horrible they dont look they could ever come back. i have never done a gen 2 housing, but.... i do have a pass side off a 98 that has wrecked chrome on the bottom only, the rest is mint, i am going to use it as a guinnea pig and see what happens. if it works out, i'll start doing gen 2 housings too, but i already know from the bulky size i would not do a pair for 100 like the gen 1's !!!

how much to do a pair and do you have to ship the pair from the car or you have them in stock?

I had Jamie do the headlights for my 95 a few months back. They came back absolutely STUNNING. Perfect shape and awesome light. This is a wise investment for anybody to make (and always great to throw some business at a fellow LVCer).

agreed, mine (the ones pictured above) look awesome. even better in person.

See if you can manage getting us some night time driving pics on a dark road using a digital camera without the flash on. Most just show pics of the lights on but that's too easy. If people could see what HID's really look like through clear lenses while driving, they would see what they're missing out on.

Jamie, if I ever hit the Powerball, I'll send you, Sherie and the kids to that island and yes, I'll make sure you are on the other side alone. The phone will be on the other side of the island just in case you want a generator, compressor and a DA sent to you. you might want to smooth down some coconuts.

lol sounds good dude!!!
Dre i will refinish a set, left and right for $100 bucks plus shipping money to send them back to you. i dont have any left in stock, so i would need the ones off your car. i want to start stocking them ready go so i can do core exchanges too but without people sending them i cant get that going :(

kiss my ass the last time you had a set you told me $25, your just saying 50 because of the carpet and stereo lol.

Lol... I actually am not... it's more like double the price because when I tried to hook you up you ignored me...

i gave you a price months ago, i emailed you back and never heard back from you. $100 shipped. i'll have to buy a box for it too they are 12 bucks. so i wont get rich.

Yeah I know you gave me the price for the panels but not for the shipping so I didn't know how much to send, now I know, thanks

Just did mine last weekend, $25 in chrome tape (TrimBrite brand), a few bucks for a tube of silicone to seal them back up.

Results - meh. Not great, but better than before. That's with newer bulbs too, replaced them last year hoping it would help. They look as nice as Jamie's lenses, but don't have the output I was hoping for. Low beams still suck, high beams are just a bit too bright to leave on all the time. Can't win with this :q:q:q:qty car.

Pain in the arse job, that takes several hours (for a first timer) so the money Jamie charges is a bargain.

Just did mine last weekend, $25 in chrome tape (TrimBrite brand), a few bucks for a tube of silicone to seal them back up.

Results - meh. Not great, but better than before. That's with newer bulbs too, replaced them last year hoping it would help. They look as nice as Jamie's lenses, but don't have the output I was hoping for. Low beams still suck, high beams are just a bit too bright to leave on all the time. Can't win with this :q:q:q:qty car.

Pain in the arse job, that takes several hours (for a first timer) so the money Jamie charges is a bargain.

HID kit will give you the output you're looking for. Halogens is really what sucks. 6000K or 8000K HID's and I'm sure you will be more than happy with your low beams. If you want the blue look, get the 10,000K

Hey Jamie97lsc, ive sent you a PM. I just got a spare set of headlights i need restored. Hit me back, you do damn good work.

HID kit will give you the output you're looking for. Halogens is really what sucks. 6000K or 8000K HID's and I'm sure you will be more than happy with your low beams. If you want the blue look, get the 10,000K

Probably, but I'm not spending that kind of money on this turd. This may be the car's last winter; my brother (who sold me the car initially) wants a DOHC 4.6L, I may give him the car back in the spring. For now the low-beams are simply DRL's, dawn/dusk lighting, while the high-beams will be for actual darkness.

It's not in the greatest shape anymore, pushing 200k miles, rotting out. Hopefully the wifey will crack it up this winter. Just about any damage would 'total' it for the insurance company - they'd never fix this thing.

It wouldnt take much, heres 5500.00 in damage

100_2192-1.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back