Sort of new guy with '04 LSV8

Chico Dave

LVC Member
Reaction score
Last August I got my 2004 autumn red metallic, black interior, V8 LS. It had 50,000 miles at the time. It has 17" eight spoke chrome wheels, overhead third brake light, adjustable rear headrests, sunroof, and 6CD sound system. No navigation or heated rear seats.
When I got it it had lumpy tires and an infernal squeak in the instrument cluster. I got it a new set of bargain tires and they were out of round. Got them replaced, still out of round. Ground forced X3, still bumpy. New Michelins, less bumpy. Ground forced again, smooth. Finally.
I got the squeak repaired. It turns out the cluster had been out and whoever re-installed it didn't tighten the screws all the way. It's finally how I imagined it when I first saw the ad at Sacramento Infinity. I'm really starting to like it.
11_28_3_zps1fd48887.jpg

Welcome. Thats a nice car. I like the color. Is that sacramento, Ca your talkin about. Looks like it in the background.

Yes, Sacramento California. I live about ninety miles north of there. Thanks. I like the color too. You don't see many.

I was born and raised in sac. I hated it I just moved to nowhere iowa about two years ago and dont regret it one bit. Chicos nice ive been there a few times for the sprit car races and its home to my favorite beer. Sierra nevada, even named my dog after it. Haha. Like I said welcome just thought id put that out there. Nice to talk to someone from my old town.

I was born and raised in sac. I hated it I just moved to nowhere iowa about two years ago and dont regret it one bit. Chicos nice ive been there a few times for the sprit car races and its home to my favorite beer. Sierra nevada, even named my dog after it. Haha. Like I said welcome just thought id put that out there. Nice to talk to someone from my old town.

Down here we like to call it SacraDEmento!!!

I'm not too familiar but Sacramento does not impress me. Chico is a pretty nice small city with a good bit going on.

I was tired of every one thinking they were someone special in crapramento when actually they wern't living in a hole in the wall city. Its funny no one here even knows were sacramento is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back