Spark Diagrams

mad_max

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or can draw up a quick diagram of spark plug wiring in a 94 Mark VIII? I found one for 97 but it doesn't seem to match right.

Well of course it's not right, noob! 94 is not COP like 97-98.

Here's a diagram I did just for you.

Sparkplug.jpg

Thanks Driller.

And to Frogman, thanks for showing everyone how nice the internet is. As they say, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

Thanks Driller.

And to Frogman, thanks for showing everyone how nice the internet is. As they say, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

Oh. I must have missed that memo. Who in hell died and coroneted you Internet censor?

I'll say whatever I damned well please (within reason as per LvC rules) and the sad part? You can't do jack about it but bish and moan about it.

Last edited:
Oh. I must have missed that memo. Who in hell died and coroneted you Internet censor?

I'll say whatever I damned well please (within reason as per LvC rules) and the sad part? You can't do jack about it but bish and moan about it.

I know I'm a noob but really was it worth the verbal abuse?:eek: :eek:

Well I guess his cherry is broke now and can move on with life!:D

But what if he didnt? Then you would feel bad!..... wait, NM. Forgot who I was talkin too for a second! :lol:

that funny,every time i do a search all i get is frogman telling me to do a search

Members online

No members online now.
Back