Speed Sens. volume on the radio

IL-LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Maybe you know... Maybe you didn't

Radio ON, HOLD down the power button / volume knob for a few sec and you can adjust the sensitivy of the feature..

Kinda nice :)

Thanks for the info... I was just thinking about this the other day. Just been too lazy to look through the manual.

Hey no prob.. I was reading on how to turn that damn seat belt reminder OFF!! and figured hey what other cool stuff is in here?? Funny what you CAN learn when we rean the manual! :cheers:

have mine set to 7 - volume all the way up - real loud when driving but gets reasonable when stopped - so everyone else in the cars beside me don't have to listen to my music .....

wtf? speed sensor volume? im confused...
what the heck is it? and does this feature work with an aftermarket deck, im guessing not... ... hmmm... very confused..? :(

luckieleo said:
what the heck is it? and does this feature work with an aftermarket deck, im guessing not... ... hmmm... very confused..? :(

nope not for you any more :N

It basically adjusts the volume depending on your speed. If your on the highway, and come to a stop light it will turn it down for you prob don't need it to be as loud w/ no wind noise etc...

luckieleo said:

Your factory radio is designed to get louder as you speed up to compensate for the wind noise. Yes, I think it does work with some aftermarket radios (if it has that feature).

Yes, it's always enlightening when you RTFM. I spent a couple of hours reading mine when I first got my car, and I'm glad I did because the car can do so many neat tricks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back