Speeding 153 In A 100

dachamp

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Yup I Was Clocked At 153 In A 100 Zone!! When The Opp Pulled Me Over The Frist Thing He Said To Me Is That He Could Not Give Me A Ticket!! I Thought Gee Thanks!but That Was Just The Icing On The Cake , He Told Me That At That Speed It Was 6 Points, 500.00 Ticket And 30 Days Suspension And To Go To Court. Well He Checked My Licence And Dropped It To 4 Points And 350.00 Wow That Was Great But What A Day

He is from Canada all major roads and express ways are 100 km/h. NOT MPH :Bang

I'm in Manitoba, Canada, and recently got a 159 in a 100 zone ticket.... That one hurt the wallet! 8 demerits, $426.00 ticket, and $250 surcharge on my license!

He shoulda specified being most of are from the U.S. I gotta friend (dumbass) who got a ticket in his Cobalt SS doing 101mph in a 55. Yea, no big deal. The next weekend he got a ticket in the same car doing 131 in a 65. And yea..those are mph. Doubled the speed limit by 1. He has to pay almost $800 and he loses his L for a year. On a side note I once had my LS up just past 140mph racing a Lexus....luckily we didn't get pulled over....

yes, the LS does have a governor the speed rating of the tires that came on it originally

Members online

Back