Still need Trans help!

If you hook a pressure gauge to the trans that can help determine what the problem is (PCM not commanding correct line pressure - too high = slams into gear)

BTW, that 04 you have for parts...whats the PCM code on it? Should be on a sticker on the passenger side of the core support.

If you hook a pressure gauge to the trans that can help determine what the problem is (PCM not commanding correct line pressure - too high = slams into gear)

BTW, that 04 you have for parts...whats the PCM code on it? Should be on a sticker on the passenger side of the core support.
Im not sure, ill have to look next time im in my other garage

Looks like me and you are in the same boat then haha. Have you since found the transmission problem?

Not yet. Thinking about taking it by a not Lincoln dealer for a diag because Ford used the same trans in their SUVs. The Ford dealer may not know the Lincoln but they should know the trans.

Not yet. Thinking about taking it by a not Lincoln dealer for a diag because Ford used the same trans in their SUVs. The Ford dealer may not know the Lincoln but they should know the trans.
Well keep posted on if you find the problem, we might have the same one. I've had no luck with the ford dealers either in the past, haven't tried a Lincoln one yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back