Stretched Mark VIII

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this before? My kid sent this to me. Sorry for the grainyness of it.

stretch_mark8.jpg

It's a lot better than the Mark VIII with all the Lincoln symbols on it.

..And MUCH better than puke yellow Lincoln.

Thought it was an okay idea.

I wanna see someone take like a '57 Chevy and stretch that, or like an old school carry-all.

-Rick

ive actually seen a stretched 57 chevy. it was pretty kool. it probably wasnt as long as that mark viii but still long enough to be bad a$$

poniesviii said:
I've seen it but it was quite awhile ago.

..Mr Wilson must have alzheimers, cuz lst I nu he wad a craka hoo new ingish! :confused:

A confederate flag, from new jersey, and talking like a nigga. Oh, it's Jeff Foxworthy IMPERSONATING Mr Wilson!! THERE we go!

Just messin. ;)

chano boo sheet!

imo, itd need atleast a forged stroker with a supercharger, full lms exhaust, 4.56's, and NOS. itd be the only 14 second limo in the world! (oh yea, i dont think mmx makes a ds that long...guess youll have to put up with the vibration)

Cool it with the language guys. Ive edited and deleted posts already, I dont want to have to do any more.

Remember this Stretched Mark?

I posted this photo of this stretch Mark I came across on the net last year. I stumbled upon it again. It seems to have made it all the way to the UK and a guy there has been transforming it.

Picture002copy-1.jpg

Picture016copy.jpg

Picture006copy.jpg

Picture007copy.jpg

Picture025copy.jpg

barwithlighting.jpg

Well, It looks like he is making it nice again. It's nice to see that it's being restored rather then torn apart like so many other Mark VIII's. I'm guessing it's the only Mark VIII limo?? Good find G MAN!

Members online

No members online now.
Back