Stripes

I just did my stripes with a spray can of krylon spray paint & lots of masking tape. It looks just like a street racer honda now! It even feels faster too! :p

With that car picks posted I can rest my case against stripes.... I know everyone has their own taste but please please don't have a taste for $hit...

whats the yellow "thing"?

12th commandment Thou Shalt not Ask about the Yellow Thing

I fear that others will kick me off the LVC website now. :eek:
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

11th Commandment Thou Shalt not Post the Yellow Thing..

But You will not go to hell on this one as it was my fault for bringing the thought up.... You are forgiven but barely....

But even the retard who did the yello thing didn't put stripes on it...

ouch..thats one ugly car!

I did a single stripe on the hood of my car,at first it wasn't all that great but now i like it,its all in the eyes of the owner i guess.

I tried to load some pics but it said invalid post...ill try again when i get in from work today.

THAT my friends is CLASSY!

j/k, but thanks for posting... It is kind of like an "anti-drug" commercial.

Sorry.... but it gives everyone the idea on what not to do.. I guess that Yellow one is the extreme...

Please forgive me and please don't take me bling away..LOL..

Oh my God that is hideous. I can still see it even with my eyes closed.

well i tried to load the pics of my car with the stripe but it wont load, it says somehting about invalid post..so i guess if ya take a look at my cardomain page you can see it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2574769 theres the link so maybe it'll work now :D

Right AND Wrong!

OK, I give on the Krylon and Mella-Yella piece of fecal matter!
I still say that there's a right way to do this.
If you guys are flowing Ford blue in yer veins, praying to the Ford Lord, don't blaspheme about anything Ol' Henry said for fear of being struck by a big ol' ford blue bolt of lightning, and think that Lincoln is the one true faith of the Luxo- hot-rod world, then you can't tell me that GT-40's, Shelby 'stangs, Cobra's and Cougar Eliminators don't look good with stripes.
So there! Hot rods are about individuality, performance, looks, new ideas, old ideas and not building belly-button or Assh**le cars- you know.. everybody's got one. Got nothing to do with "ricer" looks.
I, for one don't want to belong to a club that thinks that only certain wheels, motor mods, paint and body mods fit within a cookie cutter mold.
The true spirit of hot-rodding is individuality and creativity. Where would we be as a group without the hump-eliminator wing or the cowl induction hood- somebody had to take a chance and make the first ones?

Enuff ranting! Back to one of my other questions- anybody know of race teams running Lincolns and if so, how do you contact them?

Come on guys! I didn't put any stripes on my car, You know that I edited that pic & did a bad job too! I would NEVER put stripes on the Mark VIII & I would never claim it to feel faster because of them.

Well let's see, Now Geno has burned up eyes & I'm sure that others of you have almost thrown up. I wonder if that yellow monster was done up like that in another country? I don't know who would actually pay for a Mark VIII thats looks to be crossed with a pontiac & a locomotive. Does anyone have any info on that car?

Wow..........people's tastes are sooooooooooooooo different. From this day fourth thou shalt be known to the world as "The Great Lemon"

I think stripes would look nice, if done right, I have some ideas in my head but can't describe them... (I don't think I would ever actually do stripes on a Mark VIII, but I think it could be done well. I agree you can't just throw some loudly colored stripes on this kind of car.

that yellow mark isnt even worthy of having dynomite packed inside it. i hope to god that car doesnt still pollute this earth by being present on it.

I was not going to mention that bastard stepdog of a car, someone should buy it from the owner and return it to its former glory. And add some good mods of course.

I think that a all black mark would look good with semi flat black stripes or the cobra r hood done in semi flat black in the center like the boss mustangs,i might even try this next year,i was thinking about the hood having lettering with the lincoln emblem popping threw the flat black in gloss black

munster04.jpg

b1d4_1.jpg

munster05.jpg

i have a single black stripe off of a Mach 1 on the hood of my car,its funny cause people look at the car and go "Oh,it's a Mach 1 Lincoln" and i say.."yes it is" :D :D if ya look a lil bit on this thread you'll see a link to my car domain page

Members online

Back