Sup fellas, picking up my '00 today

Outrun

LVC Member
Reaction score
Sup guys, im picking up my 2000 Lincoln LS v8. I payed 15k for it with 49k mi.

The car is absolutley mint, it belonged to a service tech of a Lincoln/Mercury dealership... The valve cover problem has been fixed and ran very smoothley when I took it on a 1hr test drive.... Quick question all, whats the deal with 20' rims ... do they fit nicely? Also whats the deal on people cracking the PCM, will it be done soon?

Outrun said:
Sup guys, im picking up my 2000 Lincoln LS v8. I payed 15k for it with 49k mi.

The car is absolutley mint, it belonged to a service tech of a Lincoln/Mercury dealership... The valve cover problem has been fixed and ran very smoothley when I took it on a 1hr test drive.... Quick question all, whats the deal with 20' rims ... do they fit nicely? Also whats the deal on people cracking the PCM, will it be done soon?
Congrats on getting your LS. You're gonna love it. As for the 20" rims they will fit but it may ride rougher than you might think. The 20" rims and tires are pretty heavy and will make the suspension work a little harder. However, if ride isn't an issue then 20" rims will look good.

There is a PCM flasher available for the LS. SCT Flash manufactures them but you can buy them from FordPartsNetwork.com. I believe the flasher is $325 but I'm not certain. Contact Torrie with FPN at torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com. He can get the flasher with 3 custom tunes.

Congrats and welcom to LvC. LS on dubs sounds nice when you say it but you will get a much better ride out of 18" wheels then lower it an 1".

Did you buy a warranty with it?

Yeah update...

After driving the car 500 mi. with a few days, the car is holding up VERY VERY well, i have driven it VERYY hard and the car runs perfect, no quirks or anything, I dont see how some people think these cars are horror stories.. anyways Yes i Got the premium care warranty , but I would just like to say the CAR is very impressive, handles amazing, drove it in the rain, no problems what so ever, and not only that the car gets alot of looks , cant wait till i slap on some 20's but maby 18's , you people got me questioning myself now lol.

OOOO also the battery in the trunk is alot a VERY NICE feature for the sound system enthusiasts.

Congrats!

I picked mine up just about 3 weeks ago. Haven't got to enjoy much because of the weather. A ski-doo it ain't:D :D Sure you will enjoy!

That's what i was thinking too... i thought i kinda got stiffed when i paid 8 for mine... actually that was before taxes and warranty. My loan amount was actually a hair over 10. Doesn't the 2000 book for like 12,000?

Yeah I pair 13K for my '05 V6 with 37K, got it last week. Youll have fun with it & grab some looks.

Members online

Back