Suspension upgrades..?? motor and tranny mounts??

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My car needs new ball joints, sway bar links and bushings front and rear. Ive done a research for better than original parts but all I could find was the red sway bar bushings. Are there any sway bar links made of the same red material? Or something similar?
What about engine mounts and 5spd transmission mount? Anything better than just OEMs??

I'm interested but I'd need to see reviews on the LS specifically first. Also, were on the website do you see that it's for the LS I see that's it Universal.

there is a live chat support link in the website. The guy I chatted with told me they did came out with coil overs for the LS they just don't have them. -
I searched for lincoln ls suspension and they came up as ls chamber kit or something like that.

Don't know if it helps but talking to my parts guy at ford, he did say the OEM suspension for the sports pkg LS was an upgrade and if you had the cash try the Jaguar S-type suspension parts...be wary of sway bar bushings...the bushings fold over the sway bar and held in place by a bracket that fits over them. not having much of an aftermarket limits your options outside of factory. Ball joint are literally the whole arm and can be pricey, but available aftermarket, but find out what stud size you need they're available in 16mm n 14mm if i remember correctly

Does anybody sell the upperand lower control arms bushings? want to replace all of them front and rear, but cant find them for sale.

Members online

No members online now.
Back