suspension!

fede6923

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi
Lincoln ls 2000 V8 sport 106k miles my suspension is bad, could use a diaphgram to see which parts i need, mostly all.

Last edited:
"diaphgram" What is that.....birth control? Just where are those parts located you want to see?

You must have deep pockets. Replacing the entire suspension will be expensive. I'd start with shocks/struts seeing how your car has 106k and probably the originals.

Last edited:
when i turn left a little to much it tends to lock up, learned to unlock that by twisting to the other side, already kind of seeing what i have wrong took it to the dealer, to a mechanic, lift seeing what parts kind of need, one is the wishbones front which is that, rear wheel had a wheel (left side) end up in one lug nut which took car home in tow truck then fixed at the mecanic havent fixed it in a bit expect to do it soon, rear links need and stabilizers bar in back and has been changed front wheel bearings.the suspension frame kind of diagram! map lol. :-l . I think ill need the shocks in the future the springs maybe in a while but i know thats not my major problem now, have taken pics of the sunspension, could post, would like to see more to be sure what is and to know what to like expect.

also i know they go good till 90,000k miles normaly so im good i dont know if the last owner changed them but they need the change also had 22's in the past and 20's

when i turn left a little to much it tends to lock up, learned to unlock that by twisting to the other side, already kind of seeing what i have wrong took it to the dealer, to a mechanic, lift seeing what parts kind of need, one is the wishbones front which is that, rear wheel had a wheel (left side) end up in one lug nut which took car home in tow truck then fixed at the mecanic havent fixed it in a bit expect to do it soon, rear links need and stabilizers bar in back and has been changed front wheel bearings.the suspension frame kind of diagram! map lol. :-l . I think ill need the shocks in the future the springs maybe in a while but i know thats not my major problem now, have taken pics of the sunspension, could post, would like to see more to be sure what is and to know what to like expect.

WOW...that makes my head hurt.

Oh, yeah, it's only the 06 manual. I'm pretty sure they use similar parts, not interchangeable but you can use the 06 as a reference, correct me if i'm wrong lvc

Oh, yeah, it's only the 06 manual. I'm pretty sure they use similar parts, not interchangeable but you can use the 06 as a reference, correct me if i'm wrong lvc

yea i was thinking that too, looks nice too bad is not 00 lol, thanks

yea the 06 should be close but not quite. everything looks almost the same, but there are a few small changes

I dare not attempt to respond to the paragraph directly. However you seem disgruntled because of some worn suspension parts. My friend, this picture is a ball joint. You should get familiar with these.Most first gens that has over 100k miles has to have the lower front replaced. Just do a search on ball joints. I dare you. The only issue is that FORD doesn't sell "just the ball joints", they sell the WHOLE LOWER CONTROL ARM. The ones in this picture probably need replacing or will soon. Your boot is ripped.

Members online

Back