switchblade key

my buddy has a nissan altima coupe. all he has to do is have they key in his pocket. push button start.

I wish they shot out with the push button and slid to retract, instead of the other way around.

I would buy two.

A issue I see:
Not only do you have to cut the key and program our remote to the new switchblade key, you have to deal with our immobilizer transponder chip. Whats your plan for that?

I am trying to hook up a keyless entry, when the code is put in correct to unlock the door, it activates the power to a push button start. (no key)

Store ratings, compare prices, bargains.
Customer Reviews: 318,607 | Stores Rated: 17,645 | please login

Home

Compare Prices

Store Ratings

Forums

Deals

Digital Cameras
TV & Video
PC Hardware
Computers
Electronics
Office
Home & Garden
More
Best & Worst Stores
BROWSE STORES: #|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z
Store Finder:

Shop For:

Does iKeyless have the best price?
Quickly check prices at other stores before you buy.

Digital Cameras
HDTV's
iPods
Laptops
Camcorders
GPS/Nav
Lenses
iKeyless

Homepage: http://www.ikeyless.com

This company does NOT yet subscribe to our Merchant Member Program to monitor feedback & respond to customer issues.
Which companies are Merchant Members?
Overall Customer Satisfaction Rating
Six-Month Rating: 0.00 / 10
Six-Month Reviews: 4
Lifetime Reviews: 4

Lifetime Rating: 0.00 / 10 All Stores Avg.: 7.87
Show Category Ratings
Read all 4 reviews below.
This merchant has fewer than 20 reviews in the past 6 months.

iKeyless Customer Reviews
Page 1 of 1 sort reviews by:
high low helpful by date time period:
past week past month all
Reviews 1 - 4 of 4
Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: Voltage (1)

2/4/09 3:18 PM
This company is quite bad, especially with late model cars. The remote I ordered came dirty and looked used/rebuilt although it was sold as new. When no dealer or locksmith could program it for me, I returned it UPS/delivery confirmation. They first claimed returns can’t be made without a special number. I requested a number and waited days before they finally issued the “special number.” Then they charged me a $14 restocking fee. My total for trying to buy a remote was $25 plus lots of grief. Do not do business with iKeyless.con. As of this date I still am waiting for the refund (minus the re-stocking fee).

Compare Product Prices:

HDTV's
GPS/Nav
Photo
Music
Laptops

Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: 514anthony (1)

12/22/08 5:17 PM
I also bought from this company my key and remote do not work. I asked for a refund 3 times,no response,this is not a good company I complained to the Louisville,KY BBB have not heard bacvk yet. Beware of this company
Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: jamaka (1)
User Rating:

12/18/08 11:34 AM
Have been trying to get this seller to respond to my email, phone calls since the merchandise was delievered. Purchased a coded key from ikeyless, november 26, 2008. I and my locksmith have tryed to program this key with no results. There are good sellers on the internet but is not one of them. If you buy from this guy, your on your own ---you will get no customer service if you have a problem
This review was modified by its author, jamaka, on 12/21/08 3:01 PM.

Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: lhomme (1)
User Rating:

9/19/08 9:20 AM
I purchased a remote from this store which did not work. I was instructed to send it back which I did and now they are denying ever receiving it. For the past 3 weeks I have been told various stories about the whereabouts of my remote and when I subsequently asked for a refund this one man band of a business called me a liar and became very rude. They sell on E-Bay and my advise is stay as far away as possible.
Len Rapkin

Sounds like another downer :(

think of this....the more eletronics in your eyees..the more likely it will :q:q:q:q up on you and you'll be waiting on a locksmith.....

Members online

Back