The Apprentice...Street Smarts vs Book Smarts

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Who do you think will win.

I know Trump LOVED the name Net Worth and he is such a big fan of degreed candidates but I think his eyes are going to be opened up.

As an entrepeneur myself, with some college but no degree, I al really rooting for the Street Smarts.

In the 1st contest, they just kicked but. Just compare the way they ran the counters. The Book Smarts had no clue. And what is with that guitar playing dork? I knew he wouldn't get fired. They need him for the entertainment value.

Finally, I loved the fact that they pointed out that the 'uneducated' were making 3 times more than the 'educated'.

Send an idiot to Yale an you'll get an educated idiot. College doesn't make anyone smarter it only gives them skills and info. If your not bright enough to use these your no better the a monkey with a computer.

ERIC1 said:

the guitar player was a complete idiot....what the hell are they thinking,they went all around it the wrong way, they might as well had a hat out there or a empty cup asking for change...... :I street smarts will kick butt!!!! :give

Watch out for someone with both, not everyone who gets through college stayed off the streets!

Members online

Back