The Day The LS Died.............

It's got a fairly attractive exterior that has grown on me. However, the interior is butt freakin' ugly. Kinda like the Ms. Butherface of cars...

That is a bunch of :bsflag:. I love Lincoln but Damnit why don't they FU#%in ADVERTISING WTF the only reason that they sell Town Cars I think is b/c the elderly people that bring in there old one to trade them in Hell I didn't know much about Lincolns untill I was looking for a new luxerious vehical this salesman called me and I was hooked on my Conti I had. It just piss me off how lincoln dosn't advertise. :bsflag:

the concept

what ever happens to those concept cars? Who get to drive those after the concept dies? I want that concept car!

The trick to buying an LS, is buying it new used. I would never pay 40k for a car(unless I was rich).

well my dad yous to spend 35 and 45 k on a car easy but no he dosnt spend more then 10 or 15 somtimes 20 thats on a yoused car i think couse i broke the bank when i was little real bad kid needed a layer all the time but
hey i didnt loose the house still got that :)

so what happens now?

:Bang
so like what the hell happens now if ls aint gonna be continued? parts prices gonna go up??? ls and thunderbird are basicaly the same vehicles and both are gonna be discontinued.... so is it wise to ditch my ls for something else while i can still get some value out of it??? wtf!!!!!!!!!!! :Bang
:slam
:soapbox:

Parts will be scarce over the years. I can tell you right now in a few years or so when a LS is totalled, it will most likely be parted out. :(

I'm enjoying mine while I can.

Members online

Back