The Love For the LS

Well I love my LS because A. its incredibly fun to drive it handles like a dream (even if it dose need a extra 100 HP :) ) B. Turns more heads then any BMW or Benz and C. It dose all this while being an American car.

Silver02Sport said:
Well I love my LS because A. its incredibly fun to drive it handles like a dream (even if it dose need a extra 100 HP :) ) B. Turns more heads then any BMW or Benz and C. It dose all this while being an American car.

I have to agree with you :D .

[/QUOTE]When I drive my LS I don't feel rushed or in any particular hurry to get anywhere... I drive my exploder at fast lane speeds on the freeways but the LS at slow lane speeds.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way in my '02. (when I had it)

It's the look

I love the lines of the car, and just the overall appearance. I would agree that not many ppl really know about the LS, wish they would advertise more.

I've seen many LSes on this site and I like them all. Though I have one myself and there are probably several here that look EXACTLY like mine, I still look at the pictures. I still look for Black LSes and love it. The car is just nice. I agree, I'm in no rush when driving it. I love this car!

--Jonathan

00ls5spd said:
I love the lines of the car, and just the overall appearance. I would agree that not many ppl really know about the LS, wish they would advertise more.

^^exactly what he said

Love for the LS

I'm with y'all on the LS.
It is simply the best car I have owned...:D

I love the European styling of the LS. Ive had several people ask me what model BMW it is. Then I have to break it to them that its a Lincoln. :p

Could use some more power, some softer shocks, and a better center console, but beyond that its great.

I fell in love with the car at first sight back in 01 and kept my eye on them till last year when I could finally afford one. The car is simply beautiful! Moreover, it is rear wheel drive V8 power with exceptional handling and enough luxury and comfort to woo anyone. FLM screwed up letting this car go.

I got mine when i was 17, had it for 25 months. Put a lot of moeny into it and I still love it! THe lines, the stance, the handling, the luxury. When pulling into the grilfriends driveway you get a muchbetter response from the parents compared to driving a civic with a rattly exhaust.

I constantly get asked, "What kind of car IS that?" then... "WHOA a Lincoln?!"

I have this problem tho, every single time I get out of the car and walk away I ALWAYS LOOK BACK AT IT, probably two or three times. I park it where I can see it at work, restaurants, etc. Does anyone else have this "problem"

What is it about this car that makes you just love it. Everytime I get in mine it kinda puts a smile on my face. The power is not just outrageous. I just don't know what it is. I have LS fever!!!! :L

That is officially called “The Lincoln LS Grin”. After some time your face will adapt and will not hurt when you are lying in bed at night or think about your LS.

I have this problem tho, every single time I get out of the car and walk away I ALWAYS LOOK BACK AT IT, probably two or three times. I park it where I can see it at work, restaurants, etc. Does anyone else have this "problem"

Yes, its O.C.L.LS.D. Fortunately there is no medications for this at this time.

The "LS Grin" is permanently etched on my face when I drive my wife's "Hot Rod Lincoln". Ford needs their behind kicked for not promoting this machine more than they did. I see why some say the LS is Ford's best kept secret. What a shame as it is made in America. I plan on keeping ours longer than our 1992 Crown Vic with 230,000 miles to date. What a great car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back