The Official Beer thread

When I bought the 94 from Craig he put a case of PBR in the trunk. Great gift! The PBR logo is my sig pic on the org.

Yessir

logoPabst.png

PBR one of the best. Served on tap in cambridge. Lots of cans served around the city.

Honey wise or Summit pale ale, or if I’m out of state I go with a Sam.

BTW here is a man freezer; I bring those things home from work all the time. Can’t pass up free food!

1995 mark VIII other misc 023 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Erdinger Hefe Weise beer, shocktop, smithwicks, coors light, bud select, blue moon, rising moon.......thats enough for today.:D :Beer In the winter a good chili and beer are mandatory every weekend at least. In the summer, any grilling requires a beer too.:cool:

Honey wise or Summit pale ale, or if I’m out of state I go with a Sam.

BTW here is a man freezer; I bring those things home from work all the time. Can’t pass up free food!

Man. Do they run lienenkugles around the US or is it just for us?

My friend that grew up in Wisconsin brought some the last party we had...:( :D It was ok........I guess.

Erdinger Hefe Weise beer, shocktop, smithwicks, coors light, bud select, blue moon, rising moon.......thats enough for today.:D :Beer In the winter a good chili and beer are mandatory every weekend at least. In the summer, any grilling requires a beer too.:cool:

Ah Walter a good Weise you can't beat them ... My favorite is Schneider Weise out of Munchen

Blue Moon ftw! If you need to show just how much you can drink, then PBR since its more or less water filtered through a dirty jock strap.

No shout out for the somewhat local New Glarus, Rich? Good stuff, and so is the Summit someone mentioned, Smithwick's, Blue Moon, Beck's, and Leinie's and Tecate and Dos Equis and....

No shout out for the somewhat local New Glarus, Rich? Good stuff, and so is the Summit someone mentioned, Smithwick's, Blue Moon, Beck's, and Leinie's and Tecate and Dos Equis and....

Well Yes the New Glarus brews are very good ... some of the best in Wisconsin. Capital Brewery is very good too

For me it's now Hoegaarden (pronounced HOOgarden) with a wedge of Tangerine for my daily beer. My weekend Beer is the 8% alcohol Wild Blue, Blueberry Beer. It is un fking real!! Strong, sweet and 0 aftertaste. Other staples Ill settle for is Dosequis XX and Red Stripe Jamaica Man beer!

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's now Hoegaarden (pronounced HOOgarden) with a wedge of Tangerine for my daily beer. My weekend Beer is the 8% alcohol Wild Blue, Blueberry Beer. It is un fking real!! Strong, sweet and 0 aftertaste. Other staples Ill settle for is Dosequis XX and Res Stripe Jamaica Man beer!

Don't fruit the beer!!!!!!!

ManLaws - Don't Fruit The Beer - Video

Members online

No members online now.
Back