These Jap Guys Got Jokes!!!!! What U Think

Ok we'll take it from a jp car guy himself, my pride and joy is a 87 supra T and i work at a Lincoln Mercury dealer, man i get raged on all the time about my jp ride from the guy's that believe if it doesn't have 8 cyl's it's not fast, :D but they never want to race.

You don't need 8 cyl to go fast ... it's just bragging rights ... LO L...

Just like those with 10, 12 and even 16 ... LOL ...

Haha Daewoo. I remember a few years ago actually maybe more when Daewoo was a good car in the WRC. It was only for like 1 year I think.

this is her aint she beutiful

saleen.jpg

saleen 3.jpg

My friend had an S281 in high school, it's just a GT with a body kit...

How much are you looking to spend? One car I recommend is the E36 M3, had one before the LS and damnit I should've bought another one after it was totaled.

this is her aint she beutiful

I love saleen always have but if its not supercharged its just another mustang with a bodykit and wheels. DONT get me wrong I like the look but thats all it is.Keep in mind if you dont charge it sooner rather than later that motor isnt getting any "fresher". more mileage more problems. Unless of course its totally MINT. +1 to the german cars BTW

Ok is it just me or does the big body kit on it scream American rice anyway? I like mustangs, but that just seems overkill to me, like most of the stereotypical Jap rice you see these days.

Unless it has something under the hood that separates it from a base GT then it just fits the profile of stereotype rice. Completely overkilling the body styling while having nothing done performance wise.

I have respect for all cars, but those style Saleens just remind me of dealer installed landau top or these "special edition" LS' that dealers put out.

skunk is right, just get an LS1.

nah man that doesnt look ricer at all it s got some balls to back it up i mean i was looking at spending 15 to 20 for one convertible

Ok is it just me or does the big body kit on it scream American rice anyway? I like mustangs, but that just seems overkill to me, like most of the stereotypical Jap rice you see these days.

Big fat +1. That kit does look like the epitome of cheap. I don't care what it has to back it up. Actually if I would see that and it was pushing out that 800hp by the way it looks I would think just the opposite.

The front dont look that bad but that rear end has to go. Like wtf is a convertable doing with that deck spoiler thingy? Looks funny and out of place to me along with all those vents.

Looks junky to me, but get what you want. I thought you wanted a car with balls? I don't know how much used Cobras and C5 Z06 Corvettes cost, but worth looking into. Looks like you want to impress the import crowd - if so, a sub 300HP Mustang with a body kit ain't gonna cut it. (just my opinion of course)

Hey, as others have said, you could buy a cheap (ish) LS1 F body and use the extra cash to get it modded - high performance sleeper!

Screw your neighbors!

I have a swapped '95 240sx and an '05 LS. I love both of 'em even though they came from opposite sides of the world.

The s281 is still a sweet ass stang, I'd kill to have one.

Just stick to your opinion, you're going to be the one driving it.

I say get it!

yea im going to get that beast i love the way that body kit sits and im not a fan of haveing body kits on a car anyways i hate it but i think i have to make an exception when it come to the stang it just looks raw

I'd rather get an F body. The Z has 215hp and the SS w/SLP has 235hp. Plenty of aftermarket support, and easily posible to hop it up to 400hp N/A. If I could afford one, and find one (the big key) I'd get an '02 ZL1. They only made 69 of them, just like the 1969's. And the first 25 had factory roll cages, every single one is different in color schemes. It's an aluminum 427 with 600HP, sold for around $125,000 new.

I'd rather get an F body. The Z has 215hp and the SS w/SLP has 235hp. Plenty of aftermarket support, and easily posible to hop it up to 400hp N/A. If I could afford one, and find one (the big key) I'd get an '02 ZL1. They only made 69 of them, just like the 1969's. And the first 25 had factory roll cages, every single one is different in color schemes. It's an aluminum 427 with 600HP, sold for around $125,000 new.

A lot of useful information in this post. :rolleyes: And what Z28 had 215hp, the IROC Z28? 4 cylinders are coming out with more HP than that.

Mark

yea im going to get that beast i love the way that body kit sits and im not a fan of haveing body kits on a car anyways i hate it but i think i have to make an exception when it come to the stang it just looks raw

Thats typical I guess. The people that don't understand the body kits go for the fugly ones over the clean ones.

i mean hey dont like it thats why u werent going to buy one i guess but i am and im looking into one in fl i will fly over there wait a min do u think ill get problems?????im the long run?

Right-O all I'm saying is that they can look a hell a better with a cleaner presence and honestly be more respected.

I guess it wouldnt hurt to find a cleaner looking rear bumper, thats what I see beeing ugly anyway.

Fly or drive is up to you and a friend that you trust to drive one of the cars back.

A lot of useful information in this post. :rolleyes: And what Z28 had 215hp, the IROC Z28? 4 cylinders are coming out with more HP than that.

Mark

Oops, my bad :slam. 315hp and 335hp. Sorry was at work and must not paid enough attention to that. Thanx.

I don't understand? If you like body kits on Mustangs and you like that year Mustang then why not just go for a Cobra of that year? It has some different body styling that isn't riced out flashy like a Saleen and it has the balls to back it up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back