Thinking of selling my wheels..

BrightsMarkVIII said:
no one said you were racing with a set of 20's chhhhhhil

maybe you aren't - but some people are. I want 18's for my car, but it's very difficult to find something lightweight.

besides, 20 wouldn't last a week on the roads I have here in mtl :(

BrightsMarkVIII said:
gangstaMK8 thats pimp...that rays switch? I have his installed...pearl white not black though..

thanks man yes it is rays swtich kit i love pearl white nice color u have any pics?

yeah i do have some pics on my laptop at home...im at work now and dont have them with me. I just bought a house and im moving in next week so the friends house im at has dial-up so kinda hard to upload...I will post them asap only problem is, I was going to a nascar race and my rear driver tire blew apart...split my bumper...scratched my quaterpanel... I used to be a painter before i joined this so I might take it back home and spray it again at my Dad's shop outside philly...but ill get you the pictures that bring a tear to my eye with and without it lowered asap...

gangstaMK8 said:
thanks man yes it is rays swtich kit i love pearl white nice color u have any pics?

hey by the way do you a tank on it or do you let the compressor do the work? I wanna route it somehow so its quicker anyone have any suggestions?

67Continental said:
maybe you aren't - but some people are. I want 18's for my car, but it's very difficult to find something lightweight.

besides, 20 wouldn't last a week on the roads I have here in mtl :(

I have some 18X8 ADR Kasai wheels that weigh in at 21lbs each. That is extremely light for a cast wheel @ $140ea shipped.

Brad

baggedtaco said:
I have some 18X8 ADR Kasai wheels that weigh in at 21lbs each. That is extremely light for a cast wheel @ $140ea shipped.

Brad

thanks for the tip - those aren't bad looking wheels. Anyone else have any leads on 18 inch lightweight wheels?

BrightsMarkVIII said:
hey by the way do you a tank on it or do you let the compressor do the work? I wanna route it somehow so its quicker anyone have any suggestions?

i have been using the stock compressor which has been fine but i talked to ray and he turned me on to a website called suicidedoors.com which have everything u would need for faster drops and lifts

Dominus said:
Pics?

Nevermind. Found them.

Here they are on a MarkVIII
edbf593014cc312e0c72c51a719cc000-.jpg

1c2ac875a5a9f971a5c0647b291b0cc3-.jpg

I bet the 20's I would like don't weight over 25-6 lbs/pc. With a thin tire bigger brakes and stiff shocks I'd road cross it.

Anyone know how much a 20 spoke factory 16X7 with a 225/60 mounted on it weighs? I'm curious now.. ..It still wouldn't be as much rotating mass as the 20's though.

poniesviii said:
I bet the 20's I would like don't weight over 25-6 lbs/pc. With a thin tire bigger brakes and stiff shocks I'd road cross it.

Anyone know how much a 20 spoke factory 16X7 with a 225/60 mounted on it weighs? I'm curious now.. ..It still wouldn't be as much rotating mass as the 20's though.

the stock honeycomb wheels are pretty light man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back