This Drug Dealer Was A Dork

philly0420

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What a dork

e44eb378-a418-48f9-bf4d-db92c60cae5a.jpg

that looks like a dare police car, havent seen one like that before but, d.a.r.e. look it up

Thanks I can read that on the side-DIP:q:q:q:q. That is where they get D.A.R.E. cars(from drug dealers). I have seen a viper that was one. Do you really think the cops are gonna buy a viper for a dare car or put neons and airride on a PT crusier? I would appreciate if you would "look it up" before you try to come on here and try to make me look dumb. You might save yourself the trouble of having everyone think your tool.

now are mosty dare cars really drug re-pos? all the dare cars i see are crown vics. and whats with the hostility dude? your fairly new here and your going to start raggin on someone whos been around for a while? chill out you pt cruiser slanger:D:rolleyes:

The crown vics and impalas are not repos. My town and a lot others usually just auction them off. But the vipers and others have the words "Donated by your local drug dealer" on the back of them. And as far as my hostility toward that ass hat-- I don't take kindly to someone talking down to me. Implying that I don't know what the hell D.A.R.E. is like implying that I don't know what the :q:q:q:qing moon is. I know quite a bit about the law and the cops. If he had said that to my face, he'd be swallowing his teeth like chicklets.

P.S. Just cuz I'm new here, does not give anyone the right to tell me to "look it up," when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

It doesn't matter if he had been here since it started. He has no right to talk to me like I'm stupid, when he has no idea what the :q:q:q:q he is talking about. Like I can't see that it says D.A.R.E. and police on the side of the car.

Thanks I can read that on the side-DIP:q:q:q:q. That is where they get D.A.R.E. cars(from drug dealers). I have seen a viper that was one. Do you really think the cops are gonna buy a viper for a dare car or put neons and airride on a PT crusier? I would appreciate if you would "look it up" before you try to come on here and try to make me look dumb. You might save yourself the trouble of having everyone think your tool.

you make yourself look dumb, you assumed that the sticker Garfield and neons and "air ride" wasnt done as a custom job as a donation to the d.a.r.e program, if only you knew that d.a.r.e. cars are driven in parades and entered at car shows, so the more attention the program gets the better chance people dont have to result in drug dealing/ using, i have seen a few d.a.r.e. cars with advertisements for custom auto shops, also dealerships donate new cars too, so i wish you would reference before posting something stupid, im not attacking you, you just over reacted and your information wasnt %100

The crown vics and impalas are not repos. My town and a lot others usually just auction them off. But the vipers and others have the words "Donated by your local drug dealer" on the back of them. And as far as my hostility toward that ass hat-- I don't take kindly to someone talking down to me. Implying that I don't know what the hell D.A.R.E. is like implying that I don't know what the :q:q:q:qing moon is. I know quite a bit about the law and the cops. If he had said that to my face, he'd be swallowing his teeth like chicklets.

P.S. Just cuz I'm new here, does not give anyone the right to tell me to "look it up," when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

hey n00b, stfu! if you know so much about "d.a.r.e." why did your "truck" get impounded" mr. i know so much about the law, are you ignorant? you sound DUM

70 percent of D.A.R.E cars are taken from all kinds of people not just drug dealers. Plainfield police have a viper that was taken from a speeder. In most states the cops can take your car for any crime you commit. The police also have to pay off the car loan if you have one.

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Illinois-Police-Repurpose-Confiscated-Sports-Car/1$36585

And you are right sometimes people do donate paint jobs and such to D.A.R.E

However the Garfield poilce didn't do anything to the PT cruiser they took from a drug dealer. I read all about it. So STFU asshat.

hey n00b, stfu! if you know so much about "d.a.r.e." why did your "truck" get impounded" mr. i know so much about the law, are you ignorant? you sound DUM

Your argument make no sense. Just because I read up on the laws of my state doesn't mean I can keep the police from taking something from me, if the state law allows them do it. I broke the law and they took my truck. They also had to pay it off for me. You can legally get your vehicle taken in my state for any crime. Also, its D-U-M-B. That is how you spell it. You are sadly mistaken if you think that the D.A.R.E cars are bought. The vics and impalas and such are bought. However, vipers, trans ams, and other cars of that nature are taken from people. I saw a 74 challenger that was a D.A.R.E car. Do you think that the police bought a restored challenger or a newer viper. I think not.

Lmao I seen this car personally it looks so stupid...its only a town away from

now im not saying i agree with everything i read online, but just about half way down, out of the 3 cars they listed, 1 was siezed from drugs, the other 2 are donated, so that doesnt seem to equal 70% lmao

A statistician in the making. :rolleyes: Nice work, with your sample size of three.

WOW. Everything online says flat out, MOST cars are taken in raids. Do you have a learning disabilty. You really think that these performance and high end cars are donated. Maybe the loser cruisers are, but MOST of them are seizures, look it up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back