tint question

35 on the windshield? Dang I bet that is sexy!

I think Alax even has 20 on his. I am way too pu$$y to get it on my windshield... It cost $150 for just that, and I would be livid if I got a ticket or had to tear it down after that~!

Sexy car btw Smitty. More pics!

I think Alax even has 20 on his. I am way too pu$$y to get it on my windshield... It cost $150 for just that, and I would be livid if I got a ticket or had to tear it down after that~!

Thanks, i dont have ALOT of mods or anything on the car, but i appreciate a clean car just as much as the next guy. Here are a few more for your enjoyment.

Smitty2.jpg

Smitty4.jpg

Smitty5.jpg

Thanks, i dont have ALOT of mods or anything on the car, but i appreciate a clean car just as much as the next guy. Here are a few more for your enjoyment.

lol i wouldnt even risk getting my whole windshield tinted but it does look great:D

lol i wouldnt even risk getting my whole windshield tinted but it does look great:D

i want mine done =[ my friend has it. It really reduces the glare at night hes got dual 5s on all windows 35 on winshield his sh*t is dark

I have 35 on the front. I thought I had 20 on the sides but it might be 15. I just asked for one shade light from limo. Last shop before this one was 20 so I kinda expected it to be the same but I dont know anymore. I got my 2 side windows, windshield and the visor strip for 130.

i want mine done =[ my friend has it. It really reduces the glare at night hes got dual 5s on all windows 35 on winshield his sh*t is dark

Driving without tint at night sucks big time. So much glare, even from cars with halogen lights. It so nice now. Cars behind me and incoming cars, no more glare.

I have 35 on the front. I thought I had 20 on the sides but it might be 15. I just asked for one shade light from limo. Last shop before this one was 20 so I kinda expected it to be the same but I dont know anymore. I got my 2 side windows, windshield and the visor strip for 130.

thats pretty good on the price, i just payed 80 for the 2 front sides and the visor strip

This is TRUE. If you want an example of what 35% on the windshield looks like and how much of a glare reduction it does, the next time you are driving and its raining put on a pair of sunglasses. Serves the same purpose without all of the expenses.

By industry standards 20% = 15%. 20% is actually 15% there is no difference between the two.

This is TRUE. If you want an example of what 35% on the windshield looks like and how much of a glare reduction it does, the next time you are driving and its raining put on a pair of sunglasses. Serves the same purpose without all of the expenses.

also try driving around at night with the sunglasses on, while its raining, then decide if you want to tint the windshield!

I have 5% on everything but the windshield and it sucks on rainy nights sometimes. It was like that when I bought it. I've been pulled over 2 or 3 times and warned. I'm not doing anything until I get a ticket.

I had one cop tell me that it was a safety concern for them. Which is understandable.

Members online

Back