tire size

cfischr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone know the widest tire size you can fit on the back of a mark, with 17x9 rims?

If your looking to have the tire tuck in behind the fender then 245 would work. With out fender rolling 255 rubbed on mine.

i have 275's right now with no issues. just wondering if anyone went any bigger without any issues. like maybe 285/295. i don't know though looks pretty tight.

Ok I guess it depends on the spacing of the wheel and the ride height of the car. Mine is lowered otherwise stock. 245 is the most I can fit without modifing the quarters,only cause it lowered. I saw a post a few days ago with 305 tire. I think? The wheel needs to be spaced right and no low rider.

mine is lowered also, 1.5''. stock spacing and everything on the wheels.

Yeh it must not be low enough to rub. Mine only rubbed at highway speed and bumps. I guess you could go as big as the wheel will fit just use spacers if the fender isn't an issue,out back anyway.

mines lowered 275,35,18s on 10 inch wheels no rubbing and i think i could get away with 285... offset is 40mm. If i rolled the fender i bet I could get away with 295

Members online

No members online now.
Back