Tis 06

That link dont take me to the wheels its just a index page.

IMO, TIS is a bunch of crap but i just wanna see, maybe they might change my mind...( yah right):D

Thanks,

Id have to say better than most TIS wheels Ive seen but.....I dont like TIS.

If you do then go for em.

i liked TIS.. aside what others here believe.. i personally like the TIS 07's.. most ppl on this site have an LS with 5 spokes instead of 6.. dont know if its much of a difference besides the fact that u wont be able to see the break pads as much..

i liked TIS.. aside what others here believe.. i personally like the TIS 07's.. most ppl on this site have an LS with 5 spokes instead of 6.. dont know if its much of a difference besides the fact that u wont be able to see the break pads as much..

To me, IMO, 5 spoked wheels on a LS make it seem like there is something missing.

I like thick 6 spoke or even thicker with more spokes but again IMO 5 spoke or alot of skiny spokes make the car appear incomplete.

Brendan, what color is your LS?

I bought mine with these 18" six spoke wheels. Not sure of what brand they are doesn't say. It looks ok...i want some new ones though these are scratched a little bit. Not sure if i want to go bigger than 20's, might stay with 18's...
l_2e85314e41a5fe1d12eaca952f46a547.jpg

l_395a006194646db29afee3d09449b615.jpg

l_05c46fda7b823ac1b026d651e36af97d.jpg

doesn't look any bigger than the stock 17's to me. get off the teenage rims and go 20 or bigger.

Those dont look bad, but Im not sure of the quality.

Some where on the inside of the wheel it should have a brand or something that is stamped.

Thank god you can tell they aint TIS.

I bought mine with these 18" six spoke wheels. Not sure of what brand they are doesn't say. It looks ok...i want some new ones though these are scratched a little bit. Not sure if i want to go bigger than 20's, might stay with 18's...
l_2e85314e41a5fe1d12eaca952f46a547.jpg

l_395a006194646db29afee3d09449b615.jpg

l_05c46fda7b823ac1b026d651e36af97d.jpg

alnih i like those wheels but you should definatly drop in w/ some progressive springs either eibach or intrax or whichever, it will make them look so much better.

I have TIS wheels the 10's in 20". IMO they look great and very happy with my buy. But the 06's i see more on trucks in 22" and 24" but never saw them in 20". Never know till you buy em.

Hey Ness. Whadda you think of TIS? It isn't really clear from your 4 posts.

I like 20's but I hate TIS, IMO they brought this thing to 20" wheels that make people associate them with a trend or fad.

I said this before but I dont think you have seen it, thats cool but even the DUB style people, the real DUB style people are sick of them. They are cheap and have no class. You will pay just as much for 4 TIS with tires as you would 2 of my wheels with tires.

Thats just my opinion as I know some people dont like my brands either but for bragging rights I would go for a more higher class wheel than TIS if that is what you are after.

It looks clear to me, I hate them, I hate the Badges, and I hate the 20" badges as well, but I dig 20's on most big cars but it is pointless to go big just for looks and spend the minimum required, especialy when they are on a Lux car.

Members online

Back