Tis 06

Ita funny how much Ness hates TIS wheels, but doesnt have pictures of his wheels?
Maybe he hates TIS because he cant afford them?

Ita funny how much Ness hates TIS wheels, but doesnt have pictures of his wheels?
Maybe he hates TIS because he cant afford them?

Maybe its cause I realy could care less about who thinks what about me and something as simple as my car, tell me why do you care so much? Why are you so offended, is it cause that is "ALL" you can afford?

Do the math, TIS is a generic 20" wheel company ment for everbody to be able to own stupid.

There are places these days were even "Well Fare" recipients can afford better wheels than those, some places simply rent or lease wheels maybe you should trade in yours and use it towards a 50$ down payment.

Oh and agreeing with the rest....ITS CAUSE I HAVE TASTE. Get rid of those stupid badges to maybe then I will feel you are important enough for me to feel offended. Even if I had a pic you wouldnt see me with the need to advertise cause if the public knows they are 20" wheels with out the badge, well then hey they actualy might care.

Now your wheels inspecific are ugly as a cows ass and so is that stupid badge, thank you for starting my morning off right I dont think I will even need coffe for once, I got rid of my early morning headache.......:cool:

Maybe its cause I realy could care less about who thinks what about me and something as simple as my car, tell me why do you care so much? Why are you so offended, is it cause that is "ALL" you can afford?

Do the math, TIS is a generic 20" wheel company ment for everbody to be able to own stupid.

There are places these days were even "Well Fare" recipients can afford better wheels than those, some places simply rent or lease wheels maybe you should trade in yours and use it towards a 50$ down payment.

Oh and agreeing with the rest....ITS CAUSE I HAVE TASTE. Get rid of those stupid badges to maybe then I will feel you are important enough for me to feel offended. Even if I had a pic you wouldnt see me with the need to advertise cause if the public knows they are 20" wheels with out the badge, well then hey they actualy might care.

Now your wheels inspecific are ugly as a cows ass and so is that stupid badge, thank you for starting my morning off right I dont think I will even need coffe for once, I got rid of my early morning headache.......:cool:

Do you have custom made mirrors on your LS that look like they belong on a bicycle?

HAHA right along with the dub badge under the 20" wheel badge and the TIS 06's.

Im not that stupid dumb ass wannabe VIP retart trust me.

Didn't realize you had to be a snob to own a LS. Ness did you only wear Ralph Lauren Polo shirts in High School?

you become a snob AFTER you buy the LS, since it is after all the best car EVER made

buy what you like, its your car

This is my opinion, and I happn to be an expert on my opinions... I think people who start threads along the lines of "which wheels do you guys think look better on my car" are insecure of their decission. Buy the wheels YOU like. After all, it's your car.

Didn't realize you had to be a snob to own a LS. Ness did you only wear Ralph Lauren Polo shirts in High School?

That was a very bad joke.

I am actualy the opposite of a polo wearing snob, but um are you still in high school or something? Do you still envy the preps cause they make fun of you?

I used to when I was a little kid but I "GREW UP". Do you complain about beeing different than the people that dont stand out like some little freak mall rat that has instability problems and cant grow up?

I listen to metal music, I am the complete opposite of a polo wearing, and I quote...snob. But who cares?

Its a shame some of the Elitest here have to chime on in a very simple conversation based on every ones likeing and make such bad jokes that only they can laugh at, you know what they say about those people.

Im not beeing a snob dude get over it grow up. Someone asked for an opinion I stated mine you didnt like it and automaticly posted with some crap to offend me, the first post you made was nothing but BS to the subject.

You like those wheels I dont, that stupid ass liked those mirrors I dont and neither do you. Some of you preach this constantly...actualy cry about it here it is...booh hoo evryones entitled to an opinion boo hoo....some of you ( knowing who you are) go back on your own words and critisize or act like someone actualy stateing an opinion is bashing on you.

Now some are going to take this off topic like always and everybodys gunna start flipping out till an admin gets pissed off then youll cry..."CLOSE THIS THREAD".

Such a damn shame.

HAHA right along with the dub badge under the 20" wheel badge and the TIS 06's.

Im not that stupid dumb ass wannabe VIP retart trust me.

You know why people ask you that right? LSVIPDEMON disappeared off the face of this forum a day or two before your first post and his car looked similar to yours and you wont post any pics of your car stating your camera is broken.

Show these guys up, get some pics of your ride up here.

I would but I dont care... I dont care about some stupid mirrors, I dont care about some pics and alot of people have the same taste as me and the same silver car, does that make them candidates as well? Some of them dont post pics and some of them came on at the same time as I did.

And its not that my camera is busted its that I dont own one, that was a camera on a cell phone that I had a year ago and I have one pic of my car that I have posted from when it worked before I joined a forum and just thought nothing about it.

Thanks for the support if thats what you are trying for but I dont care what they think, why be so chidish about it and talk about people needing to grow up all at the same time? ( not you)

Think what you want about that reject, I feel the same way as you guys do.

He posted a comment to me on a CD page that I never follow up on telling me to watch out for LVC talking all kinds of sh!t so I came here and I kinda liked it. The most that was said was something about that one guy who I even forget what his handle is talking crap saying that he posted it with a Screen name that had no profile, then I went to show him the link and I imagine cause of the content he posted about this place his CD page was taken off the board.

Or maybe it's because he has something called "taste" and doesn't want TIS wheels on his LS?

:eek: :D :D :D :D
I was just reading this thread and once again, Frogman's timing couldn't be better.

*IMO* (before my income is called into question :shifty: )
I would hate to do something to this car that makes it handle and feel -to be nice- anything less than stock. Because others have a different opinion doesn't mean they can't afford it :Bang

Now some are going to take this off topic like always and everybodys gunna start flipping out till an admin gets pissed off then youll cry..."CLOSE THIS THREAD".

Such a damn shame.

Check you out Ness, you want the thread closed and you wont shup up. Go drive your LS instead of posting.

WTF are you talking about stupid? Check you out, I said people like you will want it closed.

I am allowed to use the internet at work so I do, everytime I get a reply my e-mail chimes. Sometimes its something stupid like this so I reply to it.

I am so offended when you say..go drive your LS...

Now realy I was beeing nice and giving you my fair opinion but you came at me saying something stupid like I wear polo shirts. Why did you take so much offense do you already own these wheels?

Why did you take so much offense do you already own these wheels?

Yes I now own these wheels

Lincolnls.jpg

u got them in size 20? drop the car if u did.. clear headlamps and corner lights.. i like em .. looks good..

u got them in size 20? drop the car if u did.. clear headlamps and corner lights.. i like em .. looks good..

They are 20" still deciding on a drop. Where do i get the clear headlamps and corner lights?

Members online

No members online now.
Back