To sell or not to sell........

nick88

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:confused: So I was at Wal-Mart the other day getting out of my freshly waxed black on black 02' LS8 with 113K when this lady came up to me and said "Nice car. How much you want for it". I really didnt no what to say so I told her "Oh, I'd take $6,500 for it. Anyways to make a long story short, she just called and said that she would take it on Monday. What would you do?????????:confused:

Oh, and one or more of the coils is on its way out.

First ask yourself if you really want to sell the car. If the answer is yes then just grab and go!

If she truly buys it for that much i'd replace the coil. Or be a nice guy and cut acouple hundred off.

Grab, dont look back and just keep running!!!!! then go out and look for a nice 98 black on black Mark VIII LSC, but thats just me.

She drove it about an hour ago. Absolutly loved the HID headlights(couldn't stop talking about them)She said its 100% sold and I'm supposed to hold it for her untill monday. :shifty: I feel like im robbing her by selling it for $6500.:shifty:

She probably knows how to look up blue book values on vehicles like most people do when looking to buy a car. Or, it may just be the LS style putting a spell on her like it does the rest of us.
Don't worry about it... sell if you want to.

No thanks on buyin a Mark(been there,done that). Im thinkin bout a 300c or just a Trailblazer(gotta have room a carseat) and maybe a decent 5.0 Mustang. You can buy really nice ones all day long around here for $3500 to $4000, Just depends what color you want.

I wish someone would offer to buy mine sometimes. :p I shouldn't talk that way though this car has been good to me except for the occasional dead coil.

If she wants to buy and you want to sell then go for it.

thankfully I have'nt had problems in the past year except for my damn Thermostat to the engine being retarded..the other day I got the error "Check Engine Temperature" and then when I took it to the Lincoln dealership that day and they found nothing wrong.......waste of my time......

Come on man! Be a capitalist. If she is willing to take that price without a haggle then your initial price was too low. The value of your car is whatever you can get someone to pay for it.

When you finally make the deal be sure to tell her to join LvC! :)

Depends on how attached you are to it. I love mine and have had no issues with it. I wouldn't sell but thats just me. If i was to sell it, I'd get a newer model one.

How many good looking "ladies" drive LSs.....I have yet to see any....and I doubt BrittBritt's LS counts.....she :q:q:q:qed that LS up.....

You mean britt britt? cause I never saw her..just she's the only female LS owner I'm aware of.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back