Trade Mustang for 03 SLS?

MeanLX

LVC Member
Reaction score
We have had my wife's 91 GT up for sale because we never get use it now that we have two little ones. So I've had a guy offer to trade for a 2003 SLS with 100,000 miles. To be honest I've always been a Ford guy so I don't know much about Caddys. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me what to look for when I meet up with this guy. What are the common issues with these cars?

Thanks

Not for nothin... But you didn't provide details on deal?? And you expect owners of '03 Sevilles to bite....? C'mon man... I'll tell you '03 is a good year because in 02 they pretty much nailed all the issues on the STS/SLS.

But 100K is a high clock on most any cars...

I guess I didn't think about it because I'm not as concerned about the details of the deal as much as what are common/expensive issues with the Caddys. I probably should have worded my first post differently. From the bit of research I've done I've heard of oil burning, head gaskets, some electrical issues but those seem to be with older cars. So I am trying to get some more first hand experience. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back