True Dual Exhaust vs cobra Intake

Bates93Mark8 said:
so the xx2 mufflers are better than flowmasters?

Oh hell yes. Ours are LIFETIME warrantied, NON chambered for maximum flow, mirror chrome polished, tips pre welded, better sound, no where near as raspy as Flows nor as LOUD as flows either.

Last edited:
That commercial is awesome Geno.

It sounds great but I think It is a little too much for me.

mark0101 said:
It sounds great but I think It is a little too much for me.

What do you mean by to much? Its the most tested and proven cat back system out there, very reasobly priced for what you get, lifetime warrantied components, quiet while driving and ONLY loud when at WOT, great mileage..etc. I am curious because I would like to make everyone happy with our products.

ONEBADMK8 said:
What do you mean by to much? Its the most tested and proven cat back system out there, very reasobly priced for what you get, lifetime warrantied components, quiet while driving and ONLY loud when at WOT, great mileage..etc. I am curious because I would like to make everyone happy with our products.
Oh ok, then that is fine. I thought it was going to give the same noise while driving normally. I will look into that.

No way, this system has been done and re-done and re re-done until it was right. We spent almost two years getting this combo perfectly balanced.

Members online

No members online now.
Back