Turning off some options w/o message center

bingbangyadda

LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't seem to have the message center, and I want to be able to turn off some options like "lock doors after 15 mph" and stuff. Is there another way to do this? I've read my manual but it only refers back to the thing that I don't have =(

Your only option without a message center is to have the dealer program it for you.

re:

I have the chirp option on my message center ON, but i dont hear any chirp when i lock my car, how does this chirp thing work??

GrayGhost1 said:
Your only option without a message center is to have the dealer program it for you.

elchory1201 said:
I have the chirp option on my message center ON, but i dont hear any chirp when i lock my car, how does this chirp thing work??
It should chirp after hitting the lock button twice.

re:

like an aftermarket alarm?? becausel mine dont chirp at all, what do u think is wrong??

GrayGhost1 said:
It should chirp after hitting the lock button twice.

elchory1201 said:
like an aftermarket alarm?? becausel mine dont chirp at all, what do u think is wrong??

for the 20th time, he said your horn will beep, no aftermarket alarm sound... :slam

elchory1201 said:
The horn will blow after hitting the lock button twice. This is your chirp confirmation.

Isn't there some crazy pattern to repeat in order to turn off the seatbelt 'chime'? I thought I read about this here before. By the way, looking to jump out of a moving car? Otherwise, not sure why you care if the doors lock once you start rolling :)

Members online

Back