Two-Tone LS and Another case of BAD Judgement

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I like the color choices. Hate the rims thou.

I don't have any info on the LS. I just came across this picture.

The second LS.......... :yuck:

LS custom 65.jpg

LS custom 72.jpg

if the white went down a little more...maybe red door handles too? and lose the rims ....might be nice

I want suicide doors on my LS but if I do I gotta repaint the the door or car cause of switching the handles on the door to the opposite side and molding over the original hole :/

who is it who had the suicide back doors with two tone paint.... I think he ended up selling it

Yeah I had brokels's car as my background on my computer. Prolly one of the nicest LS's I've seen.

Looks like brittbritt dropped the choppaz for some spinnaz.

Yeah, put the two-tone division line at the bend point in the body just above the door handles. Lambo doors on any 4 door is a really dumb idea. When I was 12 I would have thought it was awesome. Unfortunately, I'm not 12 anymore.

lol that picture is hilarious. i can only imagine what was going through the lambo owners head

I thought you were talking about the beretta picture. :lol:

i think the division of the two tone line is fine because if it were to be lower it would mess up the way it lines up in the back pretty badly. not a huge fan of the wheels but it's definitely nicer than the other LS' you guys post on here. the second one i've seen before and it has a twin that's orange or something along those lines with 22's and the wheel guard (like the Davins) painted to match. the second car i am not a fan of, but to each his own ;)

oh and i really do not think it's overly done, it only has new paint and wheels. doesn't have tint, or tinted tail-lights, custom front anything...that's something i would consider over-done. it almost looks like the car was red to begin with and they just hit it with the two tone silver to save on paint. again, i really do not think this car is overly done

Members online

No members online now.
Back