undecided on my sale what offers can i get

Black98LSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys im undecdided what to do. i got a 94 linc mark 8 with 128 k and jus did a full tune up, new trans with a shift kit which breaks ur neck, HID's with new head lights, and jus put brand new 03 chrome cobra wheels with 245 fronts n 275 rears. i was thinkin bout selling it or keeping it n tryin to change my intake to a new cobra 1 n puttin a supercharger on it. well i dont no what to do but im askin 4000 flat for it.if i dont get any bites on it for sale then i might have to go the project route.

radarram@att.net if u want pics.

Unfortunately, I think 4k might be too optimistic for a '94 right now.

It sounds to me that you just put a lot of money into your Mark and you've got it in good shape now. It's hard to get your money back from these cars sometimes.

I'd stay firm with your price and if no one buys it, I'd keep the car for now.

I might not be the person to give any advice here though, as I've never sold one of my Mark VIII's.:)

yea well say u figure the trans jus cost 1300 and the wheels jus cost 1300... theres 2600.... not high miles for the car when in great shape too.. so what 1400 for whatz left aint bad to me... but hey every 1 has the prices dependin on condition n what not...

heres a pic

000_0917 (Small).jpg

you cant determine a cars value based on what it cost you to get it running properly

it would be like me having an accident and spending $7000 on body work,then asking $10000 for my 95 mark viii....

very nice looking car by the way.

Your Mark VIII looks to be in very good condition, Is the inside as nice as the outside? If so I wouldn't settle for any less than you asking price. I'm not sure where you live but here in Las Vegas I am near certain that you could get upwards of your $4k asking price if it's that nice with the new parts and mods!

I paid $3,400 for my 95 & my buddy paid $3,800 for his 94. Both were in top notch mechanical condition but we had to buy our wheels & tires & do all of our other mods. I have personally been offered $5k for mine about 6 months ago but didn't sell it. Maybe I should have but I really enjoy the car as does my friend. Neither one of us would sell our Mark for $4,000!

Here are some pics! Reconsider selling it, it's a great looking Mark!!!

1D7FF4885-0854-CAF1-8D419B4BA9EEAE8D.jpg

they r both sweet looking rides.... the only way ima keep it is if i end up selling my turbo integra that i built... and if i can find out if i can manage to fit the newer cobra lower n upper on there motor with the kennebell superchager.. cause i want it to look jus like the 03 cobra... any 1 have any suggestions.. i gotta put some posts up bout that.

yea ur kinda right bout the paid to fix... but it wasnt paid to fix... wheels were aftermarket looks and the trans i wanted a shift kit and why not sense the trans is out have it rebuilt.. thats like washin the car with jus water no soap lol... but its life.. u find people that look past the number and like the car.. then u got people that look at the number and dont realize what they r lookin at LOL thanks for the comps guys

Well put it this way.... I won't pay $4000 for a Gen I and many Gen II's are coming down to that price also.

Somewhere there is a buyer who will pay $4000 for it ...

Personally the car looks great and I'd keep it and drive it until your buyer comes around.

2 years ago I payed $3000 for my 95 with 118K on it pretty much a stock 95 and not an LSC but in very very good shape..

Good Luck

i say keep it your price is good i would go higher maybe $4700 and if 4 comes take it or say $3500 without the wheels you will have no prob selling them

yea well every 1 has their thoughts u no.. some will pay top dollar cause they no what they got but then some jus look at the $ value.. but i got talked out of goin the project route.. im jus gonna sell the car.. i wanna build another fox body mustang.. so i might jus end up puttin the black 20's on it and takin the loss and off it for 3000.

Kelly Blue Book may not think so, but I say you car is worth $4k, because Id pay at least that much for it.

Simply because a nice, well cared for Gen I is impossible to find around here. I paid $3400 for mine, and immediately had to dump another $1300 into fixing the suspension, headlights, and cornering lights, and I havent even touched the air ride.

If the suspension is good on your car, dont take less than $4k for it.
You may not sell it for that to someone looking for a car, but you could certainlly sell it to someone looking for a Mark.

yea i already took off the air ride... i put the coil over conversion on it. sits beautiful and still rides nice as hell

3000 with the 20;s i jus want it sold

jus want to get it sold and find a mustang project to start building over the winter... 3000 takes it

000_0902 (Small).jpg

Hello, I`ve been lurking for a while. If I had not bought my 98 in June I would have gladly bought yours for $4000. Now, about those cobra r`s? Will they be going up for sale?

im not sure on the coils. they were pulled off a wrecked mark...but the news is in. i just bought a wrecked 95 mark and pullin the motor n building it up for spring. so any parts needed give me ?'s ill let u no what i got

I would say anywhere from 3000-4000 for an easy selling price. I bought my 97 lsc in great condition, absolutely nothing wrong with it, ran like new and taken to the dealership for checkups every 3-4 months, with 38000 miles on it for $3900. I got a really good deal, but I asked around my town and i know some people that would have payed 5000 easily for it, but that's my area. Good luck on your selling, and don't accept too low, because that is a beautiful car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back