Used 2000-2002 Borla Exhaust for sale

Quik LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know someone who sold their LS and has a used Borla exhaust for sale.

He bought it for over $800 - willing to sell it for $200.

Direct bolt-in replacement.

If you are interested PM me and I'll pass his info onto you.

from the Borla web-site:

Features:
• All components of the Borla Split Rear Cat-Back exhaust system are crafted from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel
• Borla Cat-Back performance exhaust systems are custom designed for your specific vehicle
• The all-stainless steel Borla high-flow muffler generates a throaty growl while maintaining maximum flow
• Borla’s custom-designed mandrel-bent tubing provides the smoothest flow available
• The Borla Split Rear Cat-Back is legal in all 50 states and will not void your vehicle’s factory warranty
• Borla’s straight-forward bolt-on installation use factory locations for ease and convenience
• Your Borla Split Rear Cat-Back performance exhaust system comes with a One Million-Mile Warranty – that’s 20,000 miles per year for 50 years!
Description:
Borla’s Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System gives you more power and torque, better gas mileage, longer engine life, stylish stainless steel looks and a precision fit.

The entire Borla Cat-Back performance exhaust system – from its tubing, through the high-flow muffler and out the split tips – is crafted from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel. T-304 has the highest chromium and nickel content making it the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.

The ultra-smooth mandrel-bent tubing is fine-tuned for your specific vehicle. The nearly invincible all-welded construction, warp-free flanges and QS9000 certification guarantee you’re getting the highest quality performance exhaust system on the market.

Straight-forward bolt-on installation uses factory locations, so there’s no modification of any kind. And, there’s nothing like that distinctive Borla “sound of power” when you punch it. Your Borla Split Rear Cat-Back is backed by a One Million-Mile Warranty.

sorry - didn't think to ask - I assumed V8....

I have replied to all the PMs...

I am coming up in a week, I am interesed, except I have a sixer

it should fit the V6 seeing as the magnaflow system fits both, btw whoever gets it tell us how it sounds! never heard borla on an LS before.

mine

The guy is doing his taxes leave him alone.
I already told him we have a
Deal if the shipping price is reasonable.
anyone no how much it would cost to send from Texas to Wisconsin?

Ok

so its not mine yet, but I would like to buy it if you dont mind. I dont have much money and want to have a dream car.

Whatever the cost of shipping is, it's totally worth it for that price. Especially since they don't make it anymore. Somewhat of a collector's item:D

BWAH HA HA!!! You are all to late.. I already have the tubes of power!! You all now must worship me!!

:headbang: :headbang: Can't wait to hear it! Post a clip!!!

I want this beast if it's still around, I am in Charlotte NC. Shipping can't be to bad. If someone emails me a paypal address we can get it underway.
Eamonn

Heard from him twice

He said he was not going to sell it until April 17 so I told him we have a Deal, and to let me know when he was ready to ship it to me. He also said he was busy doing his Taxes right now.

He said he was not going to sell it until April 17 so I told him we have a Deal, and to let me know when he was ready to ship it to me. He also said he was busy doing his Taxes right now.

Dang, I really wanted that. I need a new exhaust for my 2002 LSE! If you decide you do not want it let me know. I live in the D/FW area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back