• YES

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • no

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
beaups said:
I get the distinct impression that LVC is NOT a democracy....
Why do you say that? Like i said Joey OWNS LVC and he has done a great job with it!!!!!!!!!

^ Yes, but what does that have to do with it being (or not being) a democracy?

And I'm thinking this poll is rigged. :(

Forgot to insert the smiley. just having fun.

Staff members really don't have the glamourus life you think we do. We have to put up with the morons who come in trolling, people who can't seem to follow the simple set of guidelines in the user agreement, and all in all the whining and bickering that comes from normal forum use.

I would say it's allright for you to come aboard, But I feel we have enough moderation on LVC, and would like to keep it this way. There have been lessons learned from running sites such as this as a democracy, and *I* would like to keep it the way it is.

Mike

94m5 said:
Staff members really don't have the glamourus life you think we do. We have to put up with the morons who come in trolling, people who can't seem to follow the simple set of guidelines in the user agreement, and all in all the whining and bickering that comes from normal forum use.

I would say it's allright for you to come aboard, But I feel we have enough moderation on LVC, and would like to keep it this way. There have been lessons learned from running sites such as this as a democracy, and *I* would like to keep it the way it is.

Mike
Hey mike, what does it mean by "Referrals"
I have one now, it appears in public profile,(did I do something wrong:shifty: )

Omer, you did nothing wrong, referrals means that you told someone about LVC and the joined , because you told them about LVC.

pepperman said:
Omer, you did nothing wrong, referrals means that you told someone about LVC and the joined , because you told them about LVC.
oh:rolleyes:

in this post
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=24031
this is what dsoul27 said

"dsoul27

View My Photo Gallery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car isn't all it cracks up to be..... if u do it, you'll regret it..... "

and if you dont love the LS then you cant be a staff/admin to this site. so my vote is NO

AlexM7newbie said:
this isnt high school ahahahaha referalls are a good thing here
yea thats what I hought of..LOL but now I am in college:)

lexmarkz00 said:
There's more to this site than just the LS.

He said he wants a Honda. Although there is more to this site than just the LS, I don't think there is THAT much more to this site ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back