Wax Anyone???

wi812

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello people. Well I hope you guys all had a great thanksgiving! Anyway Im very upset because im located in jersey and for the last 2 weeks it has rained almost every freakin day! So now my car is looking a lil dusty I just wanted to know what kind of wax everyone on here is using. Or any type of "clay" to use to restore shine. If anybody has any good pointers, products or solutions please, please CHIME IN!

THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Meguiar's has a very good clay bar kit. Comes with enough stuff to clay your car twice. It's about 20 bucks. Comes with Detailer (for lubrication), 2 clay bars, and microfiber.

Turtle Wax ICE Liquid Polish works real nice and easy for me. I'd stray away from any other Turtle Wax stuff (other than the ICE). Actually I have a container of ICE Liquid Clay Bar that i never got to try (It's damn near winter here already.)

there's a wax that i use that is made in my city and they sell online. It is called Collinite insulator wax. This stuff is used by every detailer in my area. It is called insulator wax because it was used on high voltage power lines at one time. The shine is awesome and the protection is untouched especially against salt. It is a little hard to take off, but believe me it protects better than any other wax out there. The owner lives by me and he drives an old 50's cadillac and drives it quite a lot and sits in his driveway and no rust on it at all. This stuff is awesome try it out it is only 10-12 bucks. The website is like Collinitewax.com or something like that. Make sure you get the insulator wax.

Thanks guys, I will definately look into those options. I just hope that I can wax it one more time before Mr. Jack Frost (Winter) shows up lol....

Members online

No members online now.
Back