Weird ?

I would say replace it but a bad cam sensor will not stop the car from starting a bad crank sensor will keep it from starting though.

I would say replace it but a bad cam sensor will not stop the car from starting a bad crank sensor will keep it from starting though.

I want to buy the new sensors. I think that would be good for RockAuto.com.
The offer is huge. Very professional.
The sell but different manufacturer. Which manufacturer is best?
Should I buy them both sensors? cam and crank ? How long do they work normally?

Start with just the crank senssor.

Do you know for a fact there is no spark? Have you tested to see if fuel is getting to the injectors and those are working good too?

Start with just the crank senssor.

Do you know for a fact there is no spark? Have you tested to see if fuel is getting to the injectors and those are working good too?

I checked the spark plug cap and ignition distributors at both. Definitely no spark. Where or how can I control the flow of fuel?
Currently I am waiting for the recharge my battery :-( and can not test the cleaned cam sensor.

Hi America - Hi guys,

my problem is still there. But the car is driving again. I jacked up the passenger side. I left the car jacked up 14 days. I wanted to clean the crankshaft sensor. But I have not gotten the air conditioning compressor. After those 14 days, but jumped on the car. Now it works again. I hope it stays that way.
I do not know why and I do not like it. I suspect that dirt is dropped from the sensor. He was clean and was able to communicate with the camshaft sensor again.

I ordered new sensors in USA. This build I want, when I find a lift. New door handles, I also ordered.

Thank you all very much for all your help.
If there is a problem again, I'll get.
many thanks best regards.
You're the best!!!
Thank you.
Dedalus

Good to here back from you
Don't forget the crank shaft position sensor wire harness/connector also go bad.

Thanks for the tip. I will do it gladly. I'll post here again once the delivery has arrived.
Best Regards
Dedalus

Red thing is for securing the seat belts when shipped from the factory.

btw, what is the red part on the second photo?
I thought that was in the car with the keys. The car was bought on ebay in LA and shipped to Germany.
Second question, the above "coded keys" are?

Thanks in advance
[/QUOTE]

Okay, thank you. I had been wondering, thought it was something important, because it was in the car.
Best regards from Germany
Dedalus

Members online

No members online now.
Back