Well I finally bought it

bingbangyadda

LVC Member
Reaction score
Got a couple picks of it here I've had it since tuesday but I thought I'd clean it up a bit before posting the pics =)

sweet
i might get one but not for a few more year got alot to pay off here
i still owe about 420,000 on my house im broke LOL

GrayGhost1 said:
Nice! Got any mods planned for it?

well nothing to serious yet. Since I have no money left after buying the car =D

But I have the standard "need tint, new rims, drop it down a inch or two" ideas ;p

Oh forgot about changing out the grill and putting some HID lights in. .....can we get yellow fogs for the LS btw?

bingbangyadda said:
well nothing to serious yet. Since I have no money left after buying the car =D

But I have the standard "need tint, new rims, drop it down a inch or two" ideas ;p

Oh forgot about changing out the grill and putting some HID lights in. .....can we get yellow fogs for the LS btw?

I custom fitted the 2003 HID headlights. I also have the 2003 fog lights with yellow bulbs. I really love the way it looks.

Nice black on black LS btw.

HIDs on 2.jpg

ambisonics said:
I custom fitted the 2003 HID headlights. I also have the 2003 fog lights with yellow bulbs. I really love the way it looks.

Nice black on black LS btw.
Greg,

I like those yellow fogs. Where did you get the bulbs?

bingbangyadda said:
Got a couple picks of it here I've had it since tuesday but I thought I'd clean it up a bit before posting the pics =)

Very nice! I like it almost as much as one of your "other rides":

P1010062.sized.jpg

LOL :N

GrayGhost1 said:
Greg,

I like those yellow fogs. Where did you get the bulbs?

Ken, I got the bulbs off of eBay. They are called Nokya 2500k Hyper Yellow. Just some cheap jap bulbs, but they do the trick and look awesome in the dark. If I remember correctly they were actually 9145's, so they fit right in.

haha mholhut =P

re: bulbs, so all I need to do is switch them out? Thought I'd need some yellow covers or something too

Members online

Back