Well, I need to tires!! Grrrrr (Blowout!)

I bet that 255 looks nice!!! I am going to eat $hit in the winter I think with these things! lol

I have the car in the dealership today and they said I need new tires they said it would be $900 for 4 michelin pilots...good price? lol where do they get these prices?
anyways I've heard good things about the Michelin Sport A/S tires..anyone here have them?

JaredLS said:
I have the car in the dealership today and they said I need new tires they said it would be $900 for 4 michelin pilots...good price? lol where do they get these prices?
anyways I've heard good things about the Michelin Sport A/S tires..anyone here have them?
Those tires you speak of are probably the best tire on the market for the LS. However, if I were you, I would consider getting some good tires that are around $140 a piece (my sumitomos are a good tire recommended by my older brother who is a tech at sears.....his basis was on usage and price). Then, with the money you could save you could get some good winter tires for the winter months. Just a suggestion.

I think I'm going to go with the Pirelli's, the reviews are good and the price is good too.
I do have a question for the owners of the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S who bought through tirerack did you get the "235/55WR17 SL
Blackwall Mustang OE Tread Design"? what is the diffrence of the without the mustang OE tread design?

JaredLS said:
I think I'm going to go with the Pirelli's, the reviews are good and the price is good too.
I do have a question for the owners of the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S who bought through tirerack did you get the "235/55WR17 SL
Blackwall Mustang OE Tread Design"? what is the diffrence of the without the mustang OE tread design?

I did not buy the Mustang OE Tread Design because I didn't know how it would look. I liked the pictures of the standard version, and figured most of the reviews were from owners with the standard version so I went with that. Still love the P-zeros!!

As a side note, I have noticed that my gas mileage seems to have increased a little (about 2mpg per tank) since I put the P-zero Neros on. Not positive it is the tires, but theoretically could be since they are slightly taller than stock.

Members online

No members online now.
Back