Well you guys, the LS time has ended with me.

jdmans101

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a new car this week, Love the LS to death but it was just beginning to be to much to keep with as my dd and long road trips. Car just hit 200k miles last week and it was the best to find something newer with low miles. So I found one and drove to Grand Rapids. I'm now a proud owner of a 2008 Chrysler 300c with 47k miles and walked out the door with it for 16,900.
I have a buyer coming to get the LS for 3,700 Friday, considering the miles I think that's a fare price and he already gave me a deposit. Thank you for all the help guys and the headache this car has put me through, love to keep it but cant afford two cars and the price he is willing to pay sounds great. I will still check up every now and then :)
Dont bash me for the 300c as a downgrade, its very nice and I love the ride, AND THE HEMI!!

Here's some pics of the new ride!

ce4b94872f8eb7fc1b898e2cb14f05e3x.jpg

73bcc65546e09078c043a75a836453fax.jpg

af2787a1b84f17d3dfb88acd96c9013dx.jpg

62c3b2628d9fc93a4e03062bd5563d29x.jpg

f8e4ffedb28b16fe8051c5f2853fc4b1x.jpg

Nice. I had the SRT8 version and would have to say SRT8 or nothing. But hey, the 5.7 isn't too bad, either. Good luck with it. :)

great car, with a great ride... my favorite color too... not to mention the aftermarket available.... Nice pick up

Good luck with the new car.

I would have to agree with NYC, STR8 or nothing for me.
For my next car, I will not settle for the regular version of the car, its the high performance version for me or nothing.

thanks guys, I would have loved to get the srt but its more money and even worse on gas. The c is a bit more comfortable than the srt too and I got a pretty good deal on. Over all, I'm happy and cant wait to start modding it :D

Congrats on the new car..... This is so 2010 but might I suggest some staggered 22" Viper reps. Always loved the looks of those on a 300 :)

It was nice meeting you last summer. Don't forget to tell the new owner about us!

Congrats on the new car..... This is so 2010 but might I suggest some staggered 22" Viper reps. Always loved the looks of those on a 300 :)

It was nice meeting you last summer. Don't forget to tell the new owner about us!

You have read my mind! Those are the exact wheels I was considering. Those or the 22" 300srt wheel replicas. I will be sure to tell the new guy, I will really miss this car a lot. I always get an emotional attachment with my cars, like breaking up with a girlfriend... lol but on to the better one. Maybe I will buy an LS later down the road again but I'm still gonna check on here. First forum I have ever joined and you guys have made it great.

CONGRATS sucks your leaving us.....:(

Good luck with the new car.

Congrats. My wife and I are also looking to get rid of the LS. Going to look at a Charger R/T AWD on Saturday. Too many little bull$hit issues with the LS that I've had to (and still would have to if I wasn't getting rid of the car) take care of.

Congrats. My wife and I are also looking to get rid of the LS. Going to look at a Charger R/T AWD on Saturday. Too many little bull$hit issues with the LS that I've had to (and still would have to if I wasn't getting rid of the car) take care of.

Another one bites the dust! Are you really trading it in?

SELL me the passenger headlight before you do PLEASE :D

Not trading it in, no. I'll be selling it myself. I'm betting I wouldn't see more than $6k trading it in.

Not trading it in, no. I'll be selling it myself. I'm betting I wouldn't see more than $6k trading it in.

I agree trading it in would give nothing better off selling it on craigslist, auto trader etc. Good luck with the sale!

I pulled the trigger on a new car this week, Love the LS to death but it was just beginning to be to much to keep with as my dd and long road trips. Car just hit 200k miles last week and it was the best to find something newer with low miles. So I found one and drove to Grand Rapids. I'm now a proud owner of a 2008 Chrysler 300c with 47k miles and walked out the door with it for 16,900.
I have a buyer coming to get the LS for 3,700 Friday, considering the miles I think that's a fare price and he already gave me a deposit. Thank you for all the help guys and the headache this car has put me through, love to keep it but cant afford two cars and the price he is willing to pay sounds great. I will still check up every now and then :)
Dont bash me for the 300c as a downgrade, its very nice and I love the ride, AND THE HEMI!!

Here's some pics of the new ride!

Hey man, that 300 is a real looker and nothing to be ashamed of.
I was very close to a couple 300's I had out for some spins,
then suddenly a nice deal on the LS popped up on my local classifieds
and I dropped the 300. I was well on my way to get into a 300.

congrads, good choice in my books.
I may revisit the 300 at a later date.
got side tracked by the LS.

Enjoy !

Not sure if they make a system for the 5.7, but look into a Corsa exhaust. I had one on my SRT8 and oh my :D :gr_devil: :gr_hail:

Nice ride! Millions of parts options, not hundreds with the LS. Same chassis used on Charger & shortened for Challenger. All being replaced in 2013/14. Challenger dies, CUDA replaces it.

Get that in blue with the beige interior and you'd be getting the only Dodge my wife and I would want. If I could have swung a new car, that's what we would have bought instead of the LS. But, the only thing I really want to make payments on is land. It, at least, will increase in value.

Challenger dies, CUDA replaces it.

That may not be a bad thing. The Challenger, while a beautiful car, is made like crap. We looked at them as well as the Charger, and found the Challenger to be a poorly made vehicle compared to the Charger. It's suprisingly small inside for such a large car.

That may not be a bad thing. The Challenger, while a beautiful car, is made like crap. We looked at them as well as the Charger, and found the Challenger to be a poorly made vehicle compared to the Charger. It's suprisingly small inside for such a large car.

Umm TOP GEAR BBC, has nothing pleasant to say about Chrysler vehicles (or north American) however, Richard did like the Challenger. Said by far was better than the charger.

The new Charger = POS and my buddy has the V6 09... lol already had his rack and pinion replaced (last year.. when the car was only 2 years old.. good thing for warranty)

jdmans101, nice car, sorry about the gas mileage, seeing as how its Hemi and my neighbor with the 07 Magnum Hemi HATES his city fuel mileage. And highway.. Complains about it a lot o_O

LOL Dodge..Chrysler... please do the world a favor and go out of business... PLEASE?

300 is a beautiful looking car tho. Congrats!

Umm TOP GEAR BBC, has nothing pleasant to say about Chrysler vehicles (or north American) however, Richard did like the Challenger. Said by far was better than the charger.

The new Charger = POS and my buddy has the V6 09... lol already had his rack and pinion replaced (last year.. when the car was only 2 years old.. good thing for warranty)

jdmans101, nice car, sorry about the gas mileage, seeing as how its Hemi and my neighbor with the 07 Magnum Hemi HATES his city fuel mileage. And highway.. Complains about it a lot o_O

LOL Dodge..Chrysler... please do the world a favor and go out of business... PLEASE?

300 is a beautiful looking car tho. Congrats!

Funniest guy on this forum.

Top Gear BBC is a satirical show. They put a spin on their info because if it were all hard facts, most people wouldn't watch it. Yes, they talk $hit on American cars, yet Jeremy Clarkson bought a Ford GT as soon as it was available. However, I don't see you bringing up that his GT had a slew of issues that resulted in him completely hating it.

Gas mileage? :lol: The LS gets horrible, horrible gas mileage. The best I've ever seen on the highway (99% highway driving, reset right before I started driving) was 21 mpg. That's terrible.

Funniest guy on this forum.

Top Gear BBC is a satirical show. They put a spin on their info because if it were all hard facts, most people wouldn't watch it. Yes, they talk $hit on American cars, yet Jeremy Clarkson bought a Ford GT as soon as it was available. However, I don't see you bringing up that his GT had a slew of issues that resulted in him completely hating it.

Gas mileage? :lol: The LS gets horrible, horrible gas mileage. The best I've ever seen on the highway (99% highway driving, reset right before I started driving) was 21 mpg. That's terrible.

Must be your car in particular. 26MPG easymode for me (80% hwy).

Members online

No members online now.
Back