What cds will work in the ls?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i have searched about this but cant find what cds will work in the factory changer. im using compusa cds and theyll work once then it reads bad disc. thinking its cause theyre too big. what cds are u guys using or do u recommend, that you havent had any problems with.

I thought it had to do more with putting labels on them and not really the discs.

Anyways, I have not had a problem with any cd's in mine yet (NAV/THX). I can specifically think of FujiFilm, Audiobahn, Sony, Memorex that I have used in there.

I thought it was that burned cd's were thicker then regular ones... wasn't there a thread on this?

yeah the burner cds are like a hair thicker than regular ones. thats the problem. i may have found a cd to use thought. i took one of my moms cds that are for having labels put on them and it worked perfectly and then put the same burned songs on a compusa cd and it didnt work. so i may have found a wiunner

I used to use nothing but TDK's in my Kenwoods but the Alpine plays them l;ike crap. I now use Fuji with no problems.

I used to use Sony back when I played cd's. Never had a problem with them. I've learned to never use cheap cd-r's. You can buy good brands now for next to nothing.

I don't have the need for burned CD's anymore. In 2010 I got the Justin Bieber album, and it hasn't left my radio since :headbang:

Members online

No members online now.
Back