What color is your lincoln?

I got another Light Parchment Gold with Clearcoat Metallic. I rarely see one the same color, and to be honest it is one of my least favorites.

Light Parchment Gold:
2511312_29_full.jpg

Silver frost metallic...will post a pic when it gets out of the shop

White Pearlescent, when it's clean. We live in the flood zone of Washington State so it doesn't stay clean very long :-(

Black! When I went looking for my LS, that was a must have. However, there is an 05 running around here in Vivid Red that I do have a liking for.

McClaren Grille 1.jpg

I believe the color I have is called Ivory Parchment:

PC030630.jpg

I know I already posted a pic, but feel I must try and represent my color,
which seems to be pretty rare, with a better picture.

Pearl Blue Clearcoat Metallic

DSCF0652.JPG

DSCF0655.JPG

Also have the dark metallic blue. Color code L2. Arguably the best looking color when really clean. Really does have a nice shine to it.

anteras 007.jpg

Only if you don't have a job. You'll need to dedicate a lot of your time to keeping black looking presentable.

Ever heard that saying: "Black paint is a full time job"?

White Pearlescent Clearcoat Metallic Tri-Coat
Ill get a better pic soon. plus i just got my windows tinted (4%) and it looks a lot better
l_f6de731d46ee429a200e55444a179c93.png

Those dark mettalic blues are all over the place by my. I have seen this one green color I have never seen befroe though. The interior is the same color and this old lady drives it around. I want that car, mine is silver frost.car 003.jpg

car 003.jpg

Silver metallic frost FTW!

Also IMHO ones that can compare are white, silver birch, Babbsters blue looks pretty sick with that grill and those wheels, and that hematite looking color!

Members online

No members online now.
Back