What do you guys think of these wheels

Uncle Vinnie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying these wheels and use the stockers for the winter with winter tires.

Will they fit, specs are below, what do you guys think of them???
I can't decide between the Hyper, or Gloss Black.

Brand: KYOWA
Model: KR206
Size: 18x7.5
Finish: Hyper Black
Offset: HPO

Lugs: 4/5 x 100/108/114.3
Wheel Price: $148.25

kr206_hyblkwpl.jpg

kr206_blkwpl.jpg

Last edited:
Those wont fit you need a bolt pattern of 5x108 or 5x4.25. But your better off looking for 5x108 because hardly anybody list them as 5x4.25.

These are the bolt patterns you can get on these wheels:

Lugs: 4/5 x 100/108/114.3

what do I think?

I think they are a little
rice_bowl.gif

for the LS.

But you never know. They may look great once they are on.

Really????
Too much rice?????

Hmmmmmmmm, let's see what else I can came up with then.
I don't know if it's just me, but there isn't a lot of selection for the LS.

I think your car looks killer the way it is right now. Why mess with perfection?

I think your car looks killer the way it is right now. Why mess with perfection?

I agree. Those stock wheels are my favorite. I'd leave as is. And you are right, the selection for wheels is slim unless you like the big/brash chrome wheels everyone else has.

Really????
Too much rice?????

Hmmmmmmmm, let's see what else I can came up with then.
I don't know if it's just me, but there isn't a lot of selection for the LS.

You kno what really makes it seem ricey to me? Is the universal lug pattern. It's just what came to mind. I think if you like them, buy them. Don't go my my taste in wheels.

Yea I really like those rims, real classy. Your LS is that same color as mine but I have the regular 17" rims off a 03' v8. I like your rims better.

what do I think?

I think they are a little
rice_bowl.gif

for the LS.

But you never know. They may look great once they are on.

i agree with the rice, i think you should go for a "thicker" spoke instead of thin, IMO

Too thin, too many spokes for me. Nice wheels but not for an ls

Your original wheels look 50Xs better than most aftermarket wheels. If i were you i would order 4 20mm hub centric spacers, put em on and enjoy the great stance and the classy look.

I'm gonna go against the grain here. I really like the top ones. Not the black ones. I'm a fan of that spoke pattern. I think it is more european than rice. That is the type of thing I was picturing on my car if I didn't have 4 kids to pay for.

Your original wheels look 50Xs better than most aftermarket wheels. If i were you i would order 4 20mm hub centric spacers, put em on and enjoy the great stance and the classy look.

What he said.

Those wheels above look like they belong on a Honda.

Your car looks really good with those stock wheels, theyve always been my favorite stock wheels.

As far as the aftermarket wheels, they do look a little rice, but might be a different story once they are on the car. The second ones almost look like some BBS wheels.

these kind of threads are ridiculous..go with what you like...you shouldn't care what other people consider aesthetic.. personally I think your car is set the way it is....

like he said......

The stock rims are nice and make the car look classy and luxurious but its not always the look you want. I have the same rims as you and personally I think the stock rims are too.....fat I guess you could call it. Too many spokes. I like the sporty look so I got myself the gen1 17'' silver rims. 5 spokes and looks sporty. thats why a also wanted the jaguar s type r rims that hyelife has, they look nice and sporty.

You get what you like for your car. I was soooooo relieved this wasn't another pimp 30" chrome wheel thread. I think the LS is a misinterpretted car by many....

Your original choice was good in the lighter grey (hyper black?) center, and the second choice, well since I have two cars with similar wheels (so far) I'd have to whole heartedly agree. :)

cnv0665kl6.jpg

nov2009lsattheboulders5.jpg

focusbbkwasaar1ly9.jpg

cnv0832si6.jpg

what the hell is that blue thing. is that supposed to be a focus, looks like some sort of sick ricer joke.
ricer.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back