What do you guys think of these wheels

My wife drives a focus, they're decent economical cars, and his doesn't look like rice. Yes its a 4cyl, but it has kind of a rally look not street race look.

lol ok i take it back but it would look so much better without that wing. with it.....no good

I agree. Those stock wheels are my favorite. I'd leave as is. And you are right, the selection for wheels is slim unless you like the big/brash chrome wheels everyone else has.
I agree.

I'll take those stock wheels off your hands. :)

what is rice? sorry...im new lol

lol. Fast and the furious? Those honda or other little imports that sound like weed wackers and have the ugly jumbo wing and are color really bright. Japanesse car, rice rockets. It a rim that you would see on one of those cars, doesn't really suit an american 4dr luxury sport sedan.

Any cheap car, especialy Asian, that has been "upgraded" with after-market parts(exhaust, body kits, nitrous, spoilers, speakers, lights, etc...)in an attempt to make it faster and/or "pimpin".
In reality, instead of making a car better, "ricing it up" makes it utterly and completly gay. Rice cars are easily beaten in races by American and European sports cars. Also, anyone who owns a rice car is looked down upon and seen as shameful by non-ricers. Rice cars are typically driven by young lower and middle class Asians, Hispanics, whiteboys and even some African Americans.

lmao :shifty:

or if you put "rice" stuff on American cars....people call it rice

like this....rear fog light

dot2.gif

That light is hideous. What the hell is the point of that thing. WHatever they were thinking it doesn't serve enough function to put one on

I beg to differ with the ragging on rear foglights. I use my rear fogs a lot. I've used them:

Dust storms, rain storms, fog, to warn fellow clubmembers on drives when my radar detector goes off or I spot cops, to irritate morons behind me that run too many lights (and a red light to the rear is perfectly legal), to get tailgaiters off me......that's just off the top of the head.

I do agree this guy didn't mount his very intellilgently but they are very useful. I use the redundant brakelight in my LS's wing for the same thing.

what the hell is that blue thing. is that supposed to be a focus, looks like some sort of sick ricer joke.quote]

If you ever bumped into it you had better hope like hell the road was dead straight for a really long time or you'd be a blip in the mirror, for a little while and then in the mirror no more.

The wing works. The car is usually driven like there's no tomorrow anyway so no, it's not rice. I don't tack stuff on like honda geeks do, I just use the fact that the guys below already worked out that it worked too, like the guy who's name is in the rear side window:

mcraegrist1999telstraravi2.jpg

radstrom1999argentina.jpg

Wing haters, can't get along with'em, can't kill'em.

Members online

No members online now.
Back