What has everyone bought from Jaime?

DieselDan

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just figured this would probably be a fun thread, see who's cars Jaime helped keep on the road.

I'll start
97 Trans
d/s door hinges
97 Telescoping Steering Column
HID ballasts

First 94 Got the ballasts.
The 97LSC got the column and the Trans
Second 94 God the door hinges
Helped 3 Marks

Jamie will get a kick out of this one!!

I buy most of my parts new, even though they're so expensive. Very picky.

So far I've bought message display buttons, rear ashtreys, rear corner light (he was very good about getting me a premium piece from the parts, he wouldn't even take extra $ for it- thank you Jamie!) And a blower motor/harness.

Always happy with a Jamie transaction. That stuff comes packaged so that it could all but get run over and still show up in the shaped he packaged it in.

Always great service.

Thanks Jamie!!

Headlight header panel, drivers side seat track assembley- both before i was a member on here.

Just bought the black carpet out of his rosemist and he also rechromed my headlights.

So far, i don't think i've gotten anything from Jamie, but i try to send people his way if i don't have it in my backyard. :D

Just today someone called me about a grey gen1 console cover and glove box and i gave him his number. The only other Micah with a mark viii. LOL

Bought:

- A pair of headlights for me to restore.

- Oil pan.

- Spare wheel brace.

- That other brace that goes across the back of the trans tunnel.

- Subframe mount plates.

Was Given:

- Immaculate chrome trim that runs across the front of the car.

- Newer shape intake tube.

- Airbox Front section.

- Immaculate corner light chrome.

- Various fasteners.

- Couple of rear light bulbs.

- Spare headlight lens for me to restore.

Services Used:

- Transmission service / parts update / J-Mod.

- Exterior detail / paint correction.

Nothing from Jaime, but I will have parts of Lasers car soon:D

Fuel tank
Accelerator cable
Gen 2 JBL amp pigtail
Crossmember speed nuts
Gen 1 HID housings, bulbs, and ballasts.

Very satisfied customer here.:)

Just the brake booster vac line. He gave me a great deal and it was in perfect shape. Was a good transaction.

I almost sold him my Eclipse deck but he flaked. :p

Just the brake booster vac line. He gave me a great deal and it was in perfect shape. Was a good transaction.

I almost sold him my Eclipse deck but he flaked. :p

lmfao i didnt flake, i just didnt read before i tried to buy it !!!!!!!!!!!! my wife says i need to stop spending money, she said, wasnt another blk on blk gen 2 enough!!!! no its not, but i better respect her or i might get in trouble!!

its been a pleasure helping everyone out, so far the list is getting bigger and more funny!!

I have bought a set of window motors and a set of headlights. From what i have dealt with him. He is a great guy that likes to help out.

lmfao i didnt flake, i just didnt read before i tried to buy it !!!!!!!!!!!! my wife says i need to stop spending money, she said, wasnt another blk on blk gen 2 enough!!!! no its not, but i better respect her or i might get in trouble!!

:p

1 fuel door solenoid. (still in the box unopened, so I hope it`s a fuel door solenoid, and not a shrunken head!)

nothing as far as i reemember. would really like a pass. side inner fender plastic liner though..

Alternator, Valve covers, TB, shock mount, and I am sure more to come.
Great guy to deal with.

My first two parts that I bought from him were the door light markers. That was in 2005 and we have traded things, bought things from each other since then. I have never gotten junk from him. The latest buy was a whole damn car lol, not just a part for one.

So I can pretty much say that I have bought every part that comes on a Mark VIII from Jamie. :D

On the other car, I bought rims, LSC moldings, I can't even name all the stuff to be honest. He's never had to make a part right because everything has been good so far.

8 or so years ago i got a message center from them, and two years ago jamie sent me a steering coloumn for tiffs car

Members online

No members online now.
Back