What has everyone bought from Jaime?

and i did get the mouldings chris, i havent opend the box yet, but thank you. i am painting them to match the 95 i just sold terry, and giving them to him for that car.

"nothing as far as i reemember. would really like a pass. side inner fender plastic liner though.."

i may just have one of them too!! i will look for you

my vehicles

- drivers mirror
- driver seat track

-omg i forgot ill have to pull out reciepts
but i will always give jamie a call before ebay any day great guy

A whole bunch of parts

Oh, and This.....

moneyshot.jpg

For parts just a MAF....

BUT

Jamie fixed me up on my Fuel Pump replacement job (a real ballbster I'm told) and Blend door fix,
so I bought his gifted skills as the Leonardo da Vinci of MARK VIII repair work.

Shameless plug for Jamie, since I am hoping we can hook up to get my front end done this weekend.

Might as well add a 1998 Black on Black LSC to the list that we bought from jamie and his father-in-law 2 weeks ago.

DSC09841.jpg

Last edited:
Getting ready to buy a under trunk support bar from him.

boy is my head swollen lmfao. Ed i'll take care of that front end this weekend for sure. maybe you can drive it down and i'll give you a ride home in black betty.

Let me see,
I have a few dealings with Jamie, I have inquired about a few parts that I couldnt move on but he's always given me a price too..

Ive got, Radiator overflow bottle, rear air bags, vent selenoid, misc interior parts, looking for a few more possibly.

All in all I think he offers a pretty fair deal on his stuff, after all he's taken the time to look for them and pull them when needed..

I can only say he's probably got enough parts to build 3 marks from scratch! :)

Shame I missed out on the new Old stock he had for the 96 last year... IMRC's sold the week before mine gave out!

keep up the good work Jamie!

Puddle lamp lenses, LSC mouldings, water pump, :q:q:q:q, I don't remember everything and we have swapped and traded out so much stuff and I also bought what you see in the sig pic below. Just got black carpet from him today for the 95 interior swap. He has it stuffed in a 37" LCD TV box and it looks like the tape is about to burst. This should be an interesting open tomorrow.

Hopefully soon he will be sending me some more LSC mouldings when he gets to them. No rush right now because I have to get the interior swap done and then get the system in the car. I'm completely re-wiring the entire car and pulling out anything that says JBL on it.

lol i have sold 4 mark VIII's on this site one one for my father in law!! RRUDD has my 93 blue on blue, Terry has my white 95, the dude who bought my green 93 and john in valrico who bought my black 93 dont come here any more. and covshark and his girlfriend bought the 98 lsc. hey, i'm here for the long haul, alot of you know me personally. my father in law started this whole thing with selling parts, all by mistake in 1999. i didnt like the cars then, i didnt know anything about them, i did this to help my father in law, he lost everything thing he had, he was diagnosed with parkinson's disease back in the late 90's and dissabilty granted him after it was too late. i started this to help him have an income, through the years i have madly fallen in love with the mark, i love owning them, driving them, fixing them and helping others fix them, there are guys who sell parts like us too, and they all have :q:q:q:q to say about me, the funny thing is, none of them know me, they only know i have been doing it for 11 years and some of them are very heated i have been successful at something that happend by mistake. i am here for all of you, not for money, i dont care about the money, if i had an endless supply of parts i would give the :q:q:q:q away, but its not my stuff to give away, we are 50/50 partners, i have given people deals just so he gets his half and i dont care about my half. people can say what they want about me, i've been here the longest as far as selling parts, i made a ton of friends and never thought something like this would turn into a huge car family!! i love it, it takes my mind off my :q:q:q:qty real job!!! thanks for all the years you guys have bought stuff off me and my father in law.

I got some low mileage gen2 air struts from him end of last year... would love to have some nice front corner lights, stock airbox assembly, hood release bar with the yellow tab thingy, uhhh... that bar that goes in front of the radiator that has that little computer on it, A/C condensor... Ummm... and a few other crash parts... hint hint

Oh if he had a nice rear bumper with exhaust cutouts for cheap that would be icing on the cake LOL!

I miss driving my car... *crys a little*

I'd say out of all the M8 owners, I have the most respect for Jaime. I even told my wife once that if I ever won the lottery(if I played) I'd make sure I sent jaime a big chunk of money just because. We all appreciate what you do, and the people that have stupid :q:q:q:q to say, :q:q:q:q em. Jaime hooked me up with my current car, I didnt buy it directly from Jaime, but it was his neighbor at his old shop that had the car... I'm glad I made that deal.

dan matt is actually my partner in our new shop, he is the only one from down there that i really considered a friend!! its cool having a partner now, as far as the shop goes, i mean we both have our own business, but makes paying for a huge shop easier!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back