What is this that's leaking?

Ain't it purdy?

Fire002.jpg

GMAN had one catch on fire and he walked across the street and took pics while it burned lol. His was a leaking brake booster or something. Mine was just being stupid but it exploded and the only reason I am typing right now is because the windows were up and the firewall saved me.

Dang! That car is HOT! :eek:

nice car

Yuck to the chrome around the wheel wells. It's really nice to see the wheels installed properly. Good luck with it.

Not a fan of the fender chrome ..

And your wheels are not on backwards ;)

I just noticed that, now that you pointed it out. Awesome, one less thing I'll have to correct. And I'm thinking about taking the fender chrome off when I get her repainted.

Can you see at night? The headlights look a bit on the brown side. Car looks good though, just needs some work done here and there. Ain't gonna be cheap but sensor lowering is free. Give it a shot. You are more than in 4X4 mode.

Yeah I can see at night, but I went ahead and got the 3M kit which I plan on using just because I always hated that fogged over look on headlights. And yeah I plan on getting her lowed a bit. She already had the coil conversion done when I got her, so I'm just going to replace everything with quality springs and struts (thinking Eibach, and Tokiko), as the ride is a bit harsh with the set she has on now.

When the lenses are yellowed as much as yours are, I start with a soaking wet 800/ then 1200/1500/2000, and some Meguiars PlastX

Yeah. That thing is super high. What's up with that? She's ridin' tall in the saddle, high on the hog...okay I'm done:) Drop 'er down a couple of inches and it'll be just about right.

Lol, she was converted to coils when I got her, so that's probably the reason. I'm going to address that as I feel that she's sitting a little to high as well. And thanks for the aesthetic advice everyone. Little by little I'm restoring her to her full sexy regal appearance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back