What we paid for what??

2000 LS8 Sport
SUPER Clean 1 owner 52k
$18k back in November 04
Dave Knapp FLM Dealer

$31,000 for a new '04 LS V8 Sport. Sticker was $41,000. Bought it on 1/1/05. There were only two new '04 LS's on the lot (Witt Lincoln Mercury in San Diego). Charcoal grey metallic with black leather. Has heated/cooled front seats with optional air bags and back up warning.

2002 LSE with all the options.
additional full warranty 4yrs/50,000 miles after my factory warranty runs out at 50,000 miles. (so I got it covered to 100K)

paid $600/mo since I had it, then yesterday I went to dealer and got it all payed off cause I got tired of paying every month.
with all the monthly payments added and 18K payoff + 2K for warranty, that puts me right at 40K.
It was stickered at 46K. Didnt really get a great deal but Im happy to say she's all mine, MINE, MINE, MINE!

99 KOBRA said:
$31,000 for a new '04 LS V8 Sport. Sticker was $41,000. Bought it on 1/1/05. There were only two new '04 LS's on the lot (Witt Lincoln Mercury in San Diego). Charcoal grey metallic with black leather. Has heated/cooled front seats with optional air bags and back up warning.

Us Cali guys seem to be paying a little more than the rest of the country. You have the rear spoiler also? I never see the LS with that option. I think it looks good.

Dartastic said:
Us Cali guys seem to be paying a little more than the rest of the country. You have the rear spoiler also? I never see the LS with that option. I think it looks good.

Don't have the spoiler. I thought $31,000 was a pretty good price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back