What you guys think?

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
TIS07.JPG

TIS_08.JPG

My Car
vbpgimage.php

Ok guys, which do you think would look best on the car?

The bottom one is the best of those two. But im not a fan of chrome.

Nah, I'm not getting 22's, thats just the images they had on the site lol, if i get them it'll be 19 or 20

I don't think anything is wrong with his hood... I believe it's the reflection.

I'd go with the top ones; a bit more classy looking. I hate the ghetto/ricer looking wheels

yeah that's the reflection off the ford sign above my car that's the dealers photo I seem to like it better than the ones I took myself which are in my album ..

I see that you live in MA. I have the 06's and love them. I would go with your first choice. I don't know what kind of deal you are getting but I got a good package deal from a tire shop in Scituate. PM me if you are interested in the details.

First choice for sure. :) 19"s are nice, BUT the tires are expensive to replace. 20's are more common to get. Just something to think about.

I like mine better. I almost got the bottom ones in first post. I coughed up more $ and got the ones i have now...

lincoln ls 001.jpg

Hit the bad boy with some tint! then throw the 1st rims on! Cleanls' are sicknasty though!

They are alright, but I don't like that TIS wheels that much, they have that cheap look ok them. I would get something else, also they don't come in 19s, they come only 20 and up.

I like the top one. It looks sportier to me, and more in keeping with the LS theme.

Members online

No members online now.
Back