What's that smell??

HAHAHAHAH!!! you should have burnt them... that would have been a site!

i have heard that if you plan to store your car for any time, dryer sheets like Bounce etc, keep mice away. tuck a few under the seats and in and around the dash. under the hood etc.. plus,it makes your car smell good...

correct I use dryer sheets and it has worked for me so far mark was stored for 2 years and the camaro has been sitting for about 2 years now and no mice

ive got mice and pics, i hate these things sooo much. I can not even drive the car until i get it cleaned out. the smell is unbearable. all the light brown dusting look on the motor is mice foot prints, along with scratch marks from them sliding off in certain places. I am going to pressure wash the motor. completely disassemble the ac vent and heater system. may take a while but a lincoln does not deserve this. my new car can sit outside forever if it takes keeping the mark inside to keep mice out. :mad:

IMAG0323-2.jpg

IMAG0322-2.jpg

IMAG0321-2.jpg

IMAG0320-2.jpg

IMAG0319-2.jpg

IMAG0318-2.jpg

IMAG0317-2.jpg

I had mice get into a previous vehicle of mine as well. After that I always put cotton balls soaked with peppermint oil in them. They seem to last longer than the dryer sheets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back