Whats the Best?

GMAN said:
I'm curious. With the huge tire sizes, shouldn't there be a brake upgrade? perhaps go to a bigger rotor and caliper setup?
If you go with 18's with a 245/40/18 or a 245/45/18 your factory brakes should be just fine. A 245/45/18 equals out to be the same as the factory 225/60/16.

KC96LSC said:
Thanks for your input mediumD, If you read the post you may have gotten it or if you followed the flow of the thread. Sorry you couldn't grasp what I was saying.

Greg

You didn't specify what you mean by "best" and by reading this thread I will assume you mean that "best" is "most chrome laiden obnoxious looking rims you can stick on a car." So I suggest those new PimpStars with the LEDs in them... :rolleyes:

MediumD said:
You didn't specify what you mean by "best" and by reading this thread I will assume you mean that "best" is "most chrome laiden obnoxious looking rims you can stick on a car." So I suggest those new PimpStars with the LEDs in them... :rolleyes:

The first time you read this thread you thought I was talking about drag slicks. Now I want big obnoxious, Chrome laiden wheels. So you get a different meaning every time you read this thread? Well, Obviously you did understand the thread. Obnoxious, chrome laiden wheels are exactly what I'm looking for. You now something real pimpish. I'm thinkin like 26's and take her up about 12" That's what I'm talkin bout. Obviously you took one look at my car and realized that I wanted to put drag slicks on big obnoxious chrome laiden wheels. Your input has been unmeasurable mediumD

KC96LSC said:
GMAN, I went with the Cobra setup, Its worth every penny 13" Rotor (front) & 11.65 (rear) I got the 2 piston Cobra calipers 10th Anniv. and used the stock ones on the back with fast Ed N's adapter kit. I'm not sure what the optimum setup is, But I love the set up I've got. HUGE difference.

Greg

what is the fast ed N,s kit we speak of ?

It's a rear caliper relocation kit that allows you to run the larger Mustang Cobra rotors in the rear. It's a great upgrade, since the stock brakes barely appear as large as the wheel hub on an upgraded open wheel.

18's would bee cool.
in ym opinion, 18 is the highest ou get go without looking goofy.
unless we're talking about a truck...

Dr. Paul said:
What are you going to do with the wheels you have now? :D
Dr Paul, As I already posted........ I'm thinking about selling them. I'm truly not trying to be difficult, but does anyone read these threads. If your interested, make me an offer. One thing I'm not going to do is give them away. But for a fair price, I would part with them.

Greg

Members online

No members online now.
Back