What's this tank attached to my oil pan?

Not posting responses is option 2, and that's fine. Belittling people for not using a feature (that they already treid) is another matter.

If board content does turn up in Google searches, that's a far more usefull tool andI'll have to try it. Being able to group things in quotes narrows results significantly.

If you're searching for very specific single-word stuff, like "Headers", "supercharger", Turduckin", the search should function well enough. But if you're looking for something were multiple common words are needed to articulate what you want, the search is all but useless.

Also, having discussions disseminates information and can lead to people learning new things... like:

NO!!!!

Could you at least TRY using the search.

That's not entirely true. :rolleyes:

*eats crayons while staring blankly at the screen *

I would really like to know where I went off the deep end?

I myself have been here for a while yes and in that time I have read and read and read and I still use the search function before I ask a question.

Constant questions by one person about things that are brought up on this site all the time will activate the search whore mode in most members.

Bill don't eat all the crayons save sum for the rest of us!!!:p

Too bad Frogman isn't here anymore.

Those were the good days.

Nuff said.

Mike

Last edited:
I would really like to know where I went off the deep end?

I was speaking more in general terms about some people who make a big deal about not searching first, not necessarily you..when looking through threads I tend to find more responses about the need to use the search than the actual topic..and yes Google is a much better way to find what you're looking for..the obvious questions about 1st gen lights sucking, blend door, and air ride etc... should be the type of questions to call someone out on for not searching I suppose..

Constant questions by one person about things that are brought up on this site all the time will activate the search whore mode in most members....

Could it be that the new guy is... new? :shifty:

I've been in and out of the guts of this car quite a bit in the couple weeks I've owned it, just trying to learn my way around.

Could it be that the new guy is... new? :shifty:

I've been in and out of the guts of this car quite a bit in the couple weeks I've owned it, just trying to learn my way around.

you've got some funky pictures in your album..post up some more of the red LSC..also I like your machined aluminum latch..guaranteed to never break again!

I've spent probably 9 or 10 hours working on the car since I got it... and 15 minutes driving it. Let me get the starter fixed so I can snap some shots out of my driveway. :p

LOL @ 98lincmk7lsc.

There are alot of new people on here and ALOT of old guys that arent. It's gotten really quiet recently and I don't care for it too much.

This forum used to be hopping.

Frogman
Jeremi
Brent
Chicken
Luka
Stradog
Jbit<----------Miss him dearly
Cubster

and many more.

It's a completely different scene now.

Ole'!